SP Fantasy SAVAGE [released for 1.011]

Users who are viewing this thread

hairfree said:
Unless you keep a hard disk of 2.5 GB, with Win 95 (and even then), I don't really see how that would be possible...IF...you're talking about the mod. If you're talking about the winzip version...Well, I guess the same applies there as it was just a few MB's last time I've used it.

"The problem's in your TV box"...

I tried to install google crome and my computer crashed. I dont have much on it, it could just be a small hard disk, I dont know...

Adorno said:
MooreyMoose said:
I got a new version of winzip, but the file is to big for my compu-tar
Too big? It's 220 mb, which is not uncommon for a mod. So you're in trouble...
Feel free to post your specs. incl. amount of RAM and free hard drive space, and we'll see if that really is the problem.

Yes Adorno, How do I find free hard drive space...???  :neutral:

There's an edit button/option, when you're typing a post. Please, don't double post, just add what you wanted to say in the prior post, unless someone else has posted after you.

As for free HDD space...Err...It should show up on your screen when you enter "my computer", right next/under your partition's name (C:/ ; D:/ etc.).

Just in case you're wondering, RAM amount could be viewed by right clicking on "my computer" -> "properties"...(If you're using Windows, that is)

But if Chrome crashes your PC, then I don't really see how you manage to run MaB, hence any mod.

I think you should visit The Apothecary, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,6.0.html , as this is not a technical support thread, but I really doubt that would solve your problems either.

Either way, your problem seems to be more of a hardware one, rather than a problem with the mod, which defines this little discussion as spam (which means, this is not the place to ask about all that jazz).

Anyway, good luck.

Hey, Adorno. We know already that you made crazy mod.

And now: Dragon Horsemen are better cavalry than Devil Ritters. Altough Devil Ritters are unstoppable in sieges.
Feel like I have to download that mod on my laptop. Will check if it work as smoothly as on PC

r

I think that you have overreacted Sushiman ... The guy didn't make any retarded comments he just wanted to give thanks to Adorno.
Besides that this thread is only a month old.

Back
Top Bottom