SP Fantasy SAVAGE [released for 1.011]

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm having heaps of fun in this mod, good job!

Really love the variety of mounts, it kinda fills out that dimension of gameplay a lot.
Giving different factions different preferences in mounts creates a really nice feel, and I hope horses are individualized more for specific factions in some of the more realistic mods in the future.
Generally, the extreme identities of the factions are something that creates a great atmosphere - I see too little of this around, but so far you've done a good job.

Congrats. :wink:

Adorno said:
No, I really suck at map making, but you're welcome to do it  :smile:

I've corrected a few flaws, added some tweaks and balanced it a bit,
so in about 3 days I'll upload a new version (that's when I get home  :smile: )

May I suggest making more profitable mercenary contract? This world is just created for this job, but not for 300 denars a week :wink:

Ethiius said:
Generally, the extreme identities of the factions are something that creates a great atmosphere...
That's exactly how I feel, thanks for the kind words  :smile:

Do not look here said:
May I suggest making more profitable mercenary contract? This world is just created for this job, but not for 300 denars a week :wink:
Dang, why didn't I think of that - Probably because I never do that quest  :smile:

I've just come home and uploaded a new version with a few fixes:

DOWNLOAD v 0.9

The sailing feature is nice. But I need your help, I'd like to disable it in towns that are not at the sea… possible? Too often I click wrong and now after several times I got too many boats on the land and they block entrance to some towns.  :lol:

Oh yeah, I forgot to take out the sailing feature. It was just a bit of fun  :smile:
I actually don't know how to remove the sailing feature from towns that are not by the coast.
Here's the tweak on implementing sailing. You could just reverse it to remove sailing:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1549553.html#msg1549553

How about making this file bigger?  :roll: Is this really nothing you can do with the file size (because more than half of the textures are unused)

I'm not in the mood for downloading another 220 MB, don't get me wrong, because I like this mod very much (so much, that I've even imported there my favourite character), but download gets years :neutral:

Yeah, sorry about the size. I believe all items are used - you can find them at merchants - just not by NPC's.
Not sure if there's a way to compress it even more.
If it's any consolation the changes are not that big, but I've added the Viking pack by AlphaDelta so just uploading a simple patch would be a hazzle.
It's much easier to download the entire mod instead of a patch that would involve several files to be replaced.

touareg said:
Thanks Theodor! :wink:
You know Theodor W Adorno?  :shock:  (my cover is blown  :smile: )

OK. I've downloaded it anyway, because I love this mod. Already tried it, now I loot from Ilumnia only as many two-handed swords as max. they were on the battlefield, so this is done.

Also I've got another idea. I think that charger from previous version of Mount&Blade will fit perfectly for Moon Cavalier, how about adding it?

Adorno said:
You know Theodor W Adorno?  :shock:  (my cover is blown  :smile: )

well, he is known in sociology and for his criticism. maybe more in germany, where I was born, than elswhere. so it is not that special that I know him. But you are from denmark and you know more about him than I do. :grin:

removing the sail feature worked fine, thanks again!

Hey, if you plan on continuing working on and developing this mod, I wouldn't mind helping out.
I always knew putting some character and identity into the factions would sort thing out. :wink:

Ah. Don't worry. We can say that falling from boar ruins equipment, and boar is unlootable because... well, it is boar, isn't it? :wink:

And forget about mercenary contract. Actually higher contract would ruin the game, make it to easy.

EDIT: Another thing. There is the same problem with bardiches as it was with great swords

Back
Top Bottom