SP Fantasy SAVAGE [released for 1.011]

Users who are viewing this thread

downloading this, it sounds just so damn raw... throwing stuff. i started playing this game for its medieval-ness, damn it will be nice to have a bit of a change and start charging people with boars....

Do not look here said:
Someone could call it necroing. But the hell. I call it ridable boar mod bump for each recruit that hasn't played it yet.
Heh - I still enjoy a nice, epic boar cavalry attack now and then  :smile:
Not much work is being done on this though, but who knows what happens when Warband is released...

Adorno said:
Do not look here said:
Someone could call it necroing. But the hell. I call it ridable boar mod bump for each recruit that hasn't played it yet.
Not much work is being done on this though, but who knows what happens when Warband is released...

No Warband without ridable boars :wink:

Do not look here said:
Adorno said:
Do not look here said:

No Warband without ridable boars :wink:
I second this. The mod is awesome.

Yes, 7-zip is very easy to use, free and open source. I suggest you download the mod to your desktop.
Then right click it and there are some 7-zip options: Choose extract files and the mod is extracted.
Then place it in the modules folder in the mount&blade directory.

Unless you keep a hard disk of 2.5 GB, with Win 95 (and even then), I don't really see how that would be possible...IF...you're talking about the mod. If you're talking about the winzip version...Well, I guess the same applies there as it was just a few MB's last time I've used it.

"The problem's in your TV box"...

MooreyMoose said:
I got a new version of winzip, but the file is to big for my compu-tar
Too big? It's 220 mb, which is not uncommon for a mod. So you're in trouble...
Feel free to post your specs. incl. amount of RAM and free hard drive space, and we'll see if that really is the problem.

Back
Top Bottom