SP Fantasy SAVAGE [released for 1.011]

Users who are viewing this thread

Not to hate on your mod, becuase i like it, but how long have you been working on this. It seems like it just popped up out of the blue.

I really thought this was a mod inspired by the Savage game.

The awesome boar gave me a different perspective. :mrgreen:

Controled14 said:
Not to hate on your mod, because I like it, but how long have you been working on this. It seems like it just popped up out of the blue.
A few weeks, but as mentioned it's pretty basic. I just thought it would be fun to have more savage setting - a little craziness  :smile:
I forgot to mention the new arenas (from another mod of mine), so try out a tournament  :smile:

I like the interesting names of the roaming parties.....well fitting - and something different from all the other mods.

Thanks, I particularly like the Raider's jarid throwers:

> Flinger > Roaring Flinger > Grim Flinger  :smile:

If you anyone is annoyed by the low maneuverability of the boar, then I made a little fix (save game compatible  :wink:)
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=1217 

Its funny you call it a simple mod, but its takes up 200 and some mbs. But I have the same problam when I make my own personal mods, so no complaining. :razz:

by the way....doesnt the boar have rather natural armor protection because of the durable hide? armor 0 seems a bit low even with the high hitpoints......just raise the cost of the boar - and the low agility of the boar is what i would think natural....given the mass etc.....do you want speed of the "scoutcar" take the light horse - do you want the punch of the "tank" take the boar..

The durable hide is manifested in the many hit points (I increased it a bit more in the fix: 370).
And the boar has such a vicious charge (46) that you can almost use it as a weapon  :razz: That also makes up for the missing armour.

I think it's realistic that the boar moves slow, but I thought some might be annoyed by it. Hence the fix.

Back
Top Bottom