SP Fantasy SAVAGE [released for 1.011]

Users who are viewing this thread

Do not look here said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Someone should convert them into bears.

You were all thinking about it, don't lie.

Gaaah! I feel your's wet fingers on my brain! Stop... reading... in... my... mind *falls onto the ground*

*closes book I was reading while in residence in your mind*

Whats this all about?

I tried using the bear model from Fantasy mod but I failed (I miss those sweet bears  :smile: )

NaglFaar said:
I you want I can see if I can assemble some swine sounds. PM me you are interested.
Thanks, but I wouldn't know how to make them boar specific (there are also horses in this, as opposed to RoY).

youhou said:
They are just Highlanders models from Age of machinery, but still good work.
Yes, it's from his hunting mini mod. I'm actually just waiting/hoping for him to give permission (he's usually generous  :smile: )

I gave the kings special items that you might be lucky enough to loot.
Here's Raven the Destroyer:
2w4mahf.jpg

Adorno said:
I tried using the bear model from Fantasy mod but I failed (I miss those sweet bears  :smile: )

NaglFaar said:
I you want I can see if I can assemble some swine sounds. PM me you are interested.
Thanks, but I wouldn't know how to make them boar specific (there are also horses in this, as opposed to RoY).

youhou said:
They are just Highlanders models from Age of machinery, but still good work.
Yes, it's from his hunting mini mod. I'm actually just waiting/hoping for him to give permission (he's usually generous  :smile: )

I gave the kings special items that you might be lucky enough to loot.
Here's Raven the Destroyer:
2w4mahf.jpg

:shock: this boar is... smiliying to me! Arghhh! Tell him stop, tell him stop!

PRESS THE BOAR AND MAKE IT GRUNT!  :smile:

I'm hoping someone will try it out and give some feedback.
I've been playing it a lot myself, but there might still be some balance issues in regards to factions and prices.
I would have included the Ambient Anti-Soundtrack but the download shouldn't become too big.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom