[S] Last Breath of Calradian Empire (ye Olde Thread)

¿How many Imperial factions do you like to see?

• Just one. Great Calradian Empire.

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Two. Something like western and eastern roman empire.

Votes: 34 46.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the armours and that initial music. Ask Fladin how to incorporate the voices, he figured it out for Tohlobaria.

I'm gonna upload an OSP death cry pack soon enough as well.

:shock:
I WANT TO PLAY IT! One think worth considering, though, if you want: Plumes. Plumes in helmets are great. Rgcotl has an OSP pack with plumes and crests that go really well with most OSP helmets. I also love the horseman with the yellow horsehair plume, he's amazing!

Comrade Crimson said:
Loving the armours and that initial music. Ask Fladin how to incorporate the voices, he figured it out for Tohlobaria.

Thanks, I've written him already  :smile:

Antonis said:
:shock:
I WANT TO PLAY IT! One think worth considering, though, if you want: Plumes. Plumes in helmets are great. Rgcotl has an OSP pack with plumes and crests that go really well with most OSP helmets. I also love the horseman with the yellow horsehair plume, he's amazing!

Thank you very much, I will look to add some of these plumes  :smile:

Comrade Crimson said:
Well, no OSP death pack but I can say I did give a crapload of SPECIFIC voiceovers for this mod just recently in addition to old ones I did.

Yeah and they sound amazing ingame :grin:

MithrellaS said:
How are things going for the moment? :grin:

Good! I solved a really annoying bug related with the recruitment of bandits, and now it works perfectly. I only have to fix some scenes, fix the claimants dialogs and appearance and add new banners and that will be. Note that my intention from the beggining was to bring you the most polished possible mod so I'm doing my best to catch bugs and fix things that don't look well.

Cheers!

Yeah! Great. It's a shame what happened to Sowort and others, great job finishing it by yourself.

(No me preguntes porque estoy escribiendo aqui y no en nuestro foro)

MithrellaS said:
Great to hear Mike!

If I can help with something for ex. making some sigs or so to promote the mod just let me know.

Thanks! The thing is that I would need some artworks now that I think about it. New designs for de different factions' banners... I mean like this one:

latest

If you think you can help with that I will be happy to receive some help  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom