[S] Last Breath of Calradian Empire (ye Olde Thread)

¿How many Imperial factions do you like to see?

• Just one. Great Calradian Empire.

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Two. Something like western and eastern roman empire.

Votes: 34 46.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the mod considered content complete at this point? I know the translations for the companions aren't finished yet but apart from that is it complete? Are there any bugs? Any missing staff?

Dorde the Serbian said:
Is the mod considered content complete at this point? I know the translations for the companions aren't finished yet but apart from that is it complete? Are there any bugs? Any missing staff?

There are a few bugs that I'm trying to fix already, like the one that makes some of the fighters of the tourneys spawn with no weapons. I'm also willing to improve the starting quest but nothing more, I think.

just letting you know, some armours and weapons for the mod ether have missing textures or no models showing. (I used cheat menu to see what we have for arms and armour) for example. the Imperial Elite Sword that is just after the Cataphracts swords. Also the capes for the armours dont have shaders or something. they are bright no matter if you are under shadow, or in night. I hope I am making sense.

Waka The Fox said:
just letting you know, some armours and weapons for the mod ether have missing textures or no models showing. (I used cheat menu to see what we have for arms and armour) for example. the Imperial Elite Sword that is just after the Cataphracts swords. Also the capes for the armours dont have shaders or something. they are bright no matter if you are under shadow, or in night. I hope I am making sense.

Yeah, you are right specially about the capes thing, but I was not able to fix these because they appearently were right... the capes had correct shaders and all, or at least I think so.
About the other armors which have no textures, those are items which should not be found in shops or in any troops, so don't worry if you see them in the cheat menu. If you see them out of the cheat menu, report it here please.

PS: Items list in the cheat menu? If I'm not mistaken this was cut off of the last warband versions. Are you playing in 1.153 or something like that?

playing the latest version on steam. when you put in the cheat menu code, you can still chose items. also, look at litdum 4.3 that mod has armours with capes, see if you can look into the BRFs. Might be something there you can use. I might also sugest renaming the Sarranid and steppe warhorses. just for consistancy considering you use them for the crimson Cataphracts. you also may want to change the bumpmap for the leather armour/surcoat thing. it still has the mail shine on the leather.

Edit: Are all bows ment to not be used on horseback?

PS I Love Cataphracts xD I always play as the Byzantines in Age of Empires 2

Want to use bows one horseback? Then use the suitable bow for that!
But yeah it seems most bows can't be used on horseback, only nomad and khergit? IIRC

Madijeis said:
There is a problem, H U G E problem in the Marthal tournament. There is a high chance of spawning with a horse and your fists.

Yeah, it's an already known bug introduced with the 0.96 patch that I will try to fix when I get my computer in a couple days  :dead:

MithrellaS said:
I just L O V E  the soundtrack from this mod.

Yeah, I love it too. Battle for Wesnoth and Adrian von Ziegler are such a great combination, aren't they?  :mrgreen:

Madijeis said:
There is a problem, H U G E problem in the Marthal tournament. There is a high chance of spawning with a horse and your fists.

CxKhRQNVIAA9M_y.jpg

This is not a problem you just need to get good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom