Votes: 61 19.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

version 1.3 released
patch available now
fullversion in progress

- leaders for the bandits
- new mercenaries+recruiting system
--> Female Troops, Vikings and Strangers (older, but now available as the others)
- Buckler removed (Rhodok Inf and Nord Housecarl)
- improved manhunters

Hoi. Ich vergess ständig was zu fragen: :grin:

Und zwar wüsst ich gern obs möglich ist, dass du Katana mit in die Shops aufnimmst. Du hast schon Samurai drin, da wären kaufbare Katana/Wakizashi/Zanbato usw. auch nich übel.
Außerdem hab ich früher mal irgend einen mod gespielt, indem es "Pilgrims" und nen "Bear Tribe" oder so gab, die jeweils mit truppen von über 500 Mann rumzogen. Die Pilgrims waren recht leichte Beute... Nen Trupp Reiterei und fünfmal durch und fertig. Der Bear-Tribe war allerdings hässlich für mich damals. (Hab grad gesucht und gefunden: Expanded Gameplay III - (Non-Warband). Ich fänds cool, wenn man die auch hier einbauen könnte. Würde die Welt etwas beleben.

Auch hätt ich gern ein wenig die Truppengröße verstärkt, Das Maximum was ich bisher gesehen hab war ein König mit ca. 250 Mann.

Und was lieb wäre, wäre eine vergrößerte Munitions-anzahl.

Glaub das wars soweit. Dankeschön! :grin:

For the english People, since I want to be fair (I am just able to express better, when speaking my first language.):
Ah! I forgot to ask:

Is it possible that you build in Katana, so I could buy them in shops?
Also I had a mod that had "Pilgrims" and some Bandits called "Bear Tribe" or something... they got Troops up to 500 or even more... The Pilgrims were nice to raid, but that Tribe was hard. I guess I would love to see that inGame... it would bring some more live to the world. Looked and found: Expanded Gameplay III - (Non-Warband)

Also I would love to see bigger troops. The largest army I saw was a King with around 250 men.

And it would be lovely to have bigger ammunition packs. :wink:

I guess that's been it. thank you!

to make the "strange" weapons appear in shops i just have to click...4 times i guess
i note it
nice of you the translate your answer for the english ones...but you could posted that also i the german thread^^

hotfix for version 1.3 released (step to 1.31)
just fixes some troo.txt mistakes
patchpack does contain also
fullversion is still 1.3

sry, but i forgot 1 time to click save changes^^

Hi there,

i recognized that diplomacy doesn't work with the special horses and weapons - if i choose let company access item pool - they end up naked and without horse except the native stuff in inventory.

please have a look at this, i love to use the item pool :smile:

great mod collection btw! - saw several others, but like it most by now.

hm
in that case, i should ask waihti how that item pool works
i would bet there is any txt file where the whole items number is shown
that would be just perfect, so i wuld just have to edit that number, and the item pool has access to alle new items
(so hope that i'm right..and its not difficult and doesn't take much time)

be patient..i won't work on the mod over christmas
oh, and thanks for the compliment

Ah. I am sorry to bother you again (and again and again... :sad: ), but is there a possibility to make the "Mail with Surcoat" buyable in green? Because the only color I can find it in Shops is red. :sad:

And I would love to have a green War Horse! :grin:

dont get me wrong, but isnt the Surcoat Overmail from Rhodok in Green?
that one is buyable, try in rhodok territories

and also: there is a green warhorse, but it may take time to find it
also only available in swadian and rhodokian counties

oh and
Illuminu said:
bother you again (and again and again... ):
sounds a bit like a part of a blink-182 song^^

well guys
after intensive playing mod i discovered that e.g.:
- some units dont have a helmet
- ladies (troops) have bald heats
- some archers are without a bow

i beg you please: when you discover something in the mod, that you think that it might be senseless or an mistake of me
please inform me about it

i will update the 1.32 version on weekend, so that the "fails" above will vanish
if there is anything you discovered that i missed
write in the thread, or pn me (this especially now, so i just have to upload one time...)

thank you

upload is in progress
changes in version 1.32:
- Hotfix included
- troops balanced
- item pool for troop edited
- lady troops face generator edit
-->no bald heads anymore

if you think i missed something or there is something strange in the mod, please inform me
via this thread or pn, as you like

the item pool for companions can be found under the camp management
another itempoll (as a chest for yourself) is by your chamberlain, if you have one
if you mean the item poll from which the usual troops select their equipment, thats in the troops.txt...thats what you edit with a tool
(mostly, otherwise it would be more "interesting)
and why have i posted my OP here again?...need to delete

Alot of the weapons if not all that I see in battle are RED... fresh install... any idea as to what is causing this?
Thanks

2nd battle everything was fine... although the ground turned into the sky for a few seconds...  Seems ok now.

Back
Top Bottom