Votes: 109 35.3%
  • it's neither good nor bad

Votes: 47 15.2%
  • hell no, it sucks

Votes: 61 19.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Anunnak said:
Alot of the weapons if not all that I see in battle are RED... fresh install... any idea as to what is causing this?
Thanks
2nd battle everything was fine... although the ground turned into the sky for a few seconds...  Seems ok now.
never heard of such bugs before
maybe you should slow down the graphics

I'm loving this mod  :grin:
I tried Floris' mod pack, but it is very unstable in my warband..
On the other hand, I haven't found a single issue with InNoVative.
Two thumbs up!  :grin: :grin:

german translation will come soon in perfect format
if someone wants to translate the new troops and items in another language, write me pn
also you can post now what you want for INV`s next update
(i have the rest in mind, don`t worry)

NoVa lo Vult!

*sigh*

Another over-the-top, up-armor everything, throw faction character to the wind, non-well-thought-out mod...

Seriously! Has no one on taleworlds.com ever shot a bow??? There is no way in hell you could possibly shoot a bow with any form of accuracy while wearing heavy armor...especially plate! There is a reason REAL medieval archers weren't very well armored...heck, most medieval soldiers didn't have heavy armor because it was entirely too expensive. A suit of plate in those days was like buying a high-end sports car. Chainmail was also expensive because it was very time consuming to make. The troops you see in large formations wearing heavy armor were professional soldiers during the late medieval era, when lords employed numbers of smiths and apprentices to mass produce such armors. But it was still very costly, and only the best troops had access to it.

Please stop spamming the mods forum with poor mods!

You do realise that this mod is more than 2 years old now?
So if you could quiet yourself and annoy someone else, that would be very pleasing.

Back
Top Bottom