• sure, preety good mod

Votes: 109 35.3%
  • it's neither good nor bad

Votes: 47 15.2%
  • hell no, it sucks

Votes: 61 19.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

i'm sorry but to include it i have to edit some files, which i can't edit without changing diplomacy
so i'm pretty trapped now, but there is a away to use both in one (but reading thorugh liens isn't very exciting...)
i make some experiments, but thanks for remembering, i already forgot that

zaldir said:
I guess you mean "Huscarl" in the poll... ;p

Anyways, Nords should (imo) have big shields, like the Real Life Vikings did. :smile:

they were not "Huscarls", that was just what the taleworlds native game called them. In real times of war, captains, jarls and cheifs had a group of men who fought directly for him and they were called Housecarls (They were loyal to the leaders household)

great mod btw cant stop playing it

Liking this mod.  Have you ever thought about adding in the lots of new companions mod?  I love having a wide selection of companions to add to my armies, would be nice to see them added in here.

Jeeeez, trying to download this and getting 30kbps , should be getting 300kbps.whats the deal with the speeds??

maybe the servers are bit overrated
but if you tried several other times, and still have that downlaod rate, it must be the you internet and/or the size of the mod
37? mb is not tiny

When I tried to install the mod I got an error message that said that it was designed for 1.31 how come you haven't update yet? Do you plan to do so anytime soon?

in the next update it the exe gets updated and you wont get that massage
but anyways, it also works with 1.132, it's just  a bit older than that patch

Tested to latest Version of this one.
After i had much fun with 1.1 i thought a update would be a good idea, but there are more flaws now, than before.

The Troop Tree of the Nords for example:
Nord Knights transformed to "Swadian Captains".
Nord Longbows transformed from Archery to Cavalry.
Nord Scouts turned into Archery.
Please change those things back as they were right before.

greatings

i was sure i fixed that beofre upload...hm...

for the next update: 1.21 is planned:
- no bugs or whatever like that (my INV works perfectly)
- new armors
- maybe the new banners, wait for my special texturer to finish
-->artist...need time like air to breath^^

i like your mod its not to drastically changed and pretty well playable. What i would really like in it was the formations mod...do you think you can work that out how to implement such a thing`?

ok seems like there is some sort of formation in it...but maybe you can improve it the way brytenwalda has it...

I've tried combining diplomacy and polished landscapes but it only leads to crash :sad:
Your combined mod list seems perfect for me.
I'm looking for a mod like yours (enhanced nativ-ish) but the negative feedback on page one makes me sceptic...

Are there any problems in your mod with crashes or wrongly integrated parts?

I've been playing this Mod for a while and i can asure you this one doesnt crash.
It Works just fine and its features are implemented very well.
Just a few minor flaws to fix on the step the epicness.

yes..page 1 is a bit..demotivating (but look a the poll, i think you can choose the option "show results" or something
but all stuff is correctly implemented, excep the "flamberge"
--> was changed to 2hand weapon, but i change back...as polearm it looks better, and it was a polearm sword like i heard

if you add polished landscapes...well..doesn't work, because it is integrated
if you mean the patch pack florakinds.txt , you just have to replace the old file in data folder of INV

and zoul...thank you very much

Back
Top Bottom