[S] Historic Castles Project - the British Isles [Released for Warband]

Users who are viewing this thread

:shock: Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

i live in kent and have to go to dover almost every day and it is one of the most well preserved and massive castles you will ever see when i went to london and saw the tower of london i was not all that imprssed as dover surpasses it in all aspects (exept the crown jewels  :grin:) so dover should be added  :grin:

Hi, its so great, can you say me, which editor did you use? Only edit mod in game (ctrl+E) or some friendly for user?

I beg you... Next time you patch or whatever... please add Carrickfergus Castle...I live right beside it so the joy it would bring to me to take and defend it would melf my face off. It is a good design of castle aswell so I think it would make a fun seige battle.

:shock: O...M...G  :shock:
These are so awesome looking I had to use 2 shock faces and OMG with .... while using this in red shadow.

Thanks  :smile:

NI_Mcknight said:
I beg you... Next time you patch or whatever... please add Carrickfergus Castle...
This project is finished, but I looked it up and it actually looks possible to make. And it's Norman, my favourite  :smile:
Interesting layout.

I'm now working on Brytenwalda. Here are some scenes:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,135583.0.html

kenski1 said:
i live in kent and have to go to dover almost every day and it is one of the most well preserved and massive castles you will ever see when i went to london and saw the tower of london i was not all that imprssed as dover surpasses it in all aspects (exept the crown jewels  :grin:) so dover should be added  :grin:

I second that :smile:

you're a brilliant!!
maannn those castles look so simmilar I cant imagin how much work you've put into it! wwwooooowwww

This is so amazing :grin:

I have a quick question though - am I able to mod the name (ex. rename castle exterior 26 to 27?) if I want it to replace a different castle? Or would that just mess everything up? Thanks :smile:

No, you can do that. You just have to copy-paste the scene code and border terain.

Step 1) Go to the parties text file and find the number of the castle you want to move.
E.g.:

1 43 43 p_castle_1 Culmarr_Castle ...

So that's castle 1.

Step 2)
Then open the scenes text file and find castle_1 exterior:

scn_castle_1_exterior castle_1_exterior 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x30054da28004050000005a76800022aa00002e3b
outer_terrain_steppe

The blue text is the terrain code.
The green text is the border terrain - what you see at the edge of the scene.

Now you do step 1 and 2 again to find the castle you want to replace with castle_1.
Copy and paste the blue and green text.

Step 3) Go to the sceneObj folder and find caste_1 exterior. Copy it and rename it to the castle you want to replace, and overwrite.

Could you give us the Terrain Borders? Because When I try this Scene for My Mod (May It? Is it OSP?  :mrgreen:)
Its begin too, aah, just look the pict  :mrgreen:
mb4u.jpg

Disaster? Yes, A Flying Tornbridge Castle

Back
Top Bottom