Removal of death and snowflakization of Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Snowflakization
Removal of deaths is a topic that keeps being brought up over and over again. No one wanted it, no one asked for it, no one LIKES it, then we are being turned into snowflakes for whatever reason. First it started off with removal of loses that no one really cared, so you guys(devs) thought it was a good idea. But to your surprise it was not. Now, as the removal of deaths was brought upon this cursed place, it got even worse. There was **** ton of backlash that fired at you, yet you decided to keep pushing and remove it even further with newly brought player profile. Now deaths are not only gone from in game statistics, which is already a big problem, but they are also now gone from in game stats in lobby.
unknown.png

This place under wins seems empty and like a very awfull design. Please for the love of god under wins, put our loses. Under Kills, put our deaths. Under Assists put winrate ratio, and possible amount of MVPs and Score per round. Without that the entire purpose of player profile is pointless and you guys are just proving to not undestand the principle of multiplayer games.

There is also a glitch that shows the same amount of all kills/assists/wins for every person you check.

Last edited:
Amount of deaths is an important number to know in a competitive setting. There is a real difference between performances if one person has 3 KA/R but 0,8 D/R compared to 3 KA/R and 1,8 D/R. It gives IGLs more understanding on which players had more latent potential = would score even more if enemies were tougher and lasted longer.

Removal incentivizes greedy and poor play.

The first priority is to add back deaths for in-game stat table
Also no one cares about raw kills/wins amount, but kda ratio is very important and representative, as well as winrate
or better just add this all
RankMMRPlayedWinsWRRoundsKillsK/RAssistsA/RK+A/RScoreS/R ratingMVPMVP/R

For many people improving their ingame numbers is a main reason to play. If you don't have stats to improve it's just pointless to play for them. You are literally losing player base by this foolish updates. Why are you so in love with shooting in your own knee?

Can you explain why do you need deaths and loses logically? Right now your argument is pure emotions, but can you just sit down, breathe for a while to calm down and then calmly state the reasons you want the deaths in the game?

Can you explain why do you need deaths and loses logically? Right now your argument is pure emotions, but can you just sit down, breathe for a while to calm down and then calmly state the reasons you want the deaths in the game?
Do the same for the removal of deaths, breath for a while and calmly state why you would want to remove deaths in the first place?

It's logical to ask why it was removed in the first place, ofc we were never given this by taleworlds

For many people improving their ingame numbers is a main reason to play. If you don't have stats to improve it's just pointless to play for them. You are literally losing player base by this foolish updates. Why are you so in love with shooting in your own knee?
if you want me to speak even more directly: if i can't see that i'm better than others or others are better than me - it's pointless to play. Coz this is whats called COMPETITIVE

Tork logic is so mindboggingly stupid, I legit wonder if you just get a kick out of flamebaiting people lol

There is no way you can be serious. Death are here to display the performance. You could argue score and K/A are enough, but thats in fact not true. Death are here to reward players with defensive playstyle by displaying that their death ratio is in fact small. What we have right now is encouragement to not improve and play randomly just to get kills, which is not the main goal. You will never improve if you close your eyes and just swing.

i couldnt care less about k/d stats in a game like M&B

edit: i see kids with no insight or actual opinion

Imagine introducing a huge space for all player stats, but decide to leave it empty only because of some weird vision. Do us all the favour and get your head out of your ass and do the right thing.

if you want me to speak even more directly: if i can't see that i'm better than others or others are better than me - it's pointless to play. Coz this is whats called COMPETITIVE
You won, you're better. What more proof do you need?

There is no way you can be serious. Death are here to display the performance. You could argue score and K/A are enough, but thats in fact not true. Death are here to reward players with defensive playstyle by displaying that their death ratio is in fact small. What we have right now is encouragement to not improve and play randomly just to get kills, which is not the main goal. You will never improve if you close your eyes and just swing.
But what's the point if you don't share those stats with anyone anyways? Unless of course you screenshot your stats and send them to everyone.

Do the same for the removal of deaths, breath for a while and calmly state why you would want to remove deaths in the first place?

It's logical to ask why it was removed in the first place, ofc we were never given this by taleworlds
We did ask several times, they didn't respond.

Edit: not trying to flamebait anyone, I didn't like the deaths stats removal as well. But after I played without them for a while I realized I have no real reason to have them except that I like looking at my stats and seeing my k/d being above 1. But it's pretty meaningless until we have ranked with MMR and well ranks and even then we don't really need deaths or losses as we'll have ranks and MMR.

Last edited:
But what's the point if you don't share those stats with anyone anyways? Unless of course you screenshot your stats and send them to everyone.
Or maybeeeeeeeeee TW could implement global scoreboards. Crazy right?

(ofc some amazing people in the community has already taken the effort to compile and share these screenshots already)

Back
Top Bottom