Removal of death and snowflakization of Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Or maybeeeeeeeeee TW could implement global scoreboards. Crazy right?

(ofc some amazing people in the community has already taken the effort to compile and share these screenshots already)
Yeah, in that case it would make sense to have all the stats for proper d measuring contests. But until then, no real point in having those stats displayed so whatever.

No one wanted it, no one asked for it, no one LIKES it

Taleworlds seems to have a history of implementing design features that no one wants, no one asked for, and no one likes.

-Block delay

-Crush through

-A rigid, inflexible class system

-An unproven multi-life game mode specifically designed to replace Warband's classic Battle

Removing death count from the scoreboard is just the latest questionable decision they've made. We can only speculate what their next bold -but assuredly unexpected, idea will be.

Taleworlds seems to have a history of implementing design features that no one wants, no one asked for, and no one likes.

-Block delay

-Crush through

-A rigid, inflexible class system

-An unproven multi-life game mode specifically designed to replace Warband's classic Battle

Removing death count from the scoreboard is just the latest questionable decision they've made. We can only speculate what their next bold -but assuredly unexpected, idea will be.
Removal of health seems like a likely candidate

Getting rid of deaths in-game was one thing to help noobs think they playing good, but getting rid of deaths on lobby on our personal stats just doesn't make sense at all, or at least if you want to satisfy the snowflakes just make it an option to turn deaths on and off and stats on and off xd best of both worlds for snowflakes and competitive players

Death is bad so TW should remove player health so players don’t die and feel bad about it. /s

People who are going to flame will just find something else to be toxic about. If you can’t see deaths you can see lack of kills, or lack of score, or just pay attention and see they die first or never survive long in fights.

Overwatch was one of the first major games to hide the scoreboard and toxicity was (and is?) still extremely prominent.

If TW really feels that deaths should be removed to protect casuals then don’t show deaths in TDM or Siege. But leave it in the matchmaking.

(I realize Captain is casual, but seeing the additional stats helps determine how well you’re doing. On infantry having deaths can be a positive, and indicative that you’re doing your job pulling aggro as infantry.)

Can you explain why do you need deaths and loses logically? Right now your argument is pure emotions, but can you just sit down, breathe for a while to calm down and then calmly state the reasons you want the deaths in the game?
Being able to see my own deaths allows me to compare myself to my past self, seeing if I improve or not. If I only see kills, I can see that I'm gaining more kills, but I can not relate that to anything of value. If I see deaths as well, I can figure out how many kills per life I'm getting, which I can compare to the same value over time to see if I'm getting better (or worse) if I care about it.
I had that option before, it was taken away from me. I want it back.

There, I played your game. Now please stop posting baity posts, it's annoying. You don't need to play devils advocate every chance you get - at least I hope that's what you're trying to do and not your actual thoughts.

Why are you just talking nonsense and think that you are smart troll? No, you are not smart.
Ok.

Being able to see my own deaths allows me to compare myself to my past self, seeing if I improve or not. If I only see kills, I can see that I'm gaining more kills, but I can not relate that to anything of value. If I see deaths as well, I can figure out how many kills per life I'm getting, which I can compare to the same value over time to see if I'm getting better (or worse) if I care about it.
I had that option before, it was taken away from me. I want it back.

There, I played your game. Now please stop posting baity posts, it's annoying. You don't need to play devils advocate every chance you get - at least I hope that's what you're trying to do and not your actual thoughts.
I would argue that K/D isn't representative of your skill, for example if you play something like infantry and have a low K/D and on contrary as cav you can have a pretty good K/D and yet you can still lose match after match because you're not killing the key players, just the trash ones. However, you know what would be representative of your skill? Your rank in ranked matchmaking.

Ok.

I would argue that K/D isn't representative of your skill, for example if you play something like infantry and have a low K/D and on contrary as cav you can have a pretty good K/D and yet you can still lose match after match because you're not killing the key players, just the trash ones. However, you know what would be representative of your skill? Your rank in ranked matchmaking.
Forum badge is arguably the most important representation of ingame skill.

Bro i just want to see my deaths, why the **** would anyone even have to reason why they want to see their own deaths?

Personally I'm offended by kills. Please remove kills from the scoreboard because my feelings get hurt when I see the amount of kills I have without seeing the deaths ergo not having the ability to see my K/D ratio. Without being able to see K/D kills alone feel offensive and pointless, please remove them from the scoreboard and the profile so I can feel better again.

I also feel offended when someone has more kills than me. Kills don't represent your skills, it's just a number. Plz remove kills and assists to

Dear Taleworlds,

Please remove the ping counter and and the symbols that the pop up when my internet connection is not standard. It hurts my feeling to know that my internet connection isn't perfect.

From,
Super Juden

Can you explain why do you need deaths and loses logically? Right now your argument is pure emotions, but can you just sit down, breathe for a while to calm down and then calmly state the reasons you want the deaths in the game?
Ego boost brother :grin:

Back
Top Bottom