Reforged Edition: Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tipsu94 said:
Don't know if already reported or not:

I have boat (not sure if it affects this or not) and i am in Lundewic and choose to Stroll through town and i spawn at port under water and under a boat ;D <3

noted, thank you

Even after I finished the campaign and went straight to sandbox, I still have this quest listed in my notes:
ZT79rvL.jpg

This is less of a bug, and more of a minor annoyance (which I find almost game breaking). The bandit parties seem to have swelled to an unbearable size, and I cannot make them lower without lowering the game difficulty. Could you guys (maybe) add an option to lower bandit party size separate from the gameplay difficulty? At least, in a more substantial way?

Also, I am getting significant frame drops when I enter battles, even with the battle size at minimum, which never occurred in previous versions of this dlc.

Thegn Mayovsky said:
This is less of a bug, and more of a minor annoyance (which I find almost game breaking). The bandit parties seem to have swelled to an unbearable size, and I cannot make them lower without lowering the game difficulty. Could you guys (maybe) add an option to lower bandit party size separate from the gameplay difficulty? At least, in a more substantial way?

if you want to see the new changes reflected in the game faster: start a new sandbox/load a 1.04 save

Feedback on that kind of game progress would be nice!  :smile:

Campaign AI controls the aggressiveness of the game. You can reduce the number of parties with the new option and they will be fewer around the world. Note that as you grow they will be less and less around (and stronger, as you are stronger) but they are limited to a certain number.

They are balanced so most parties can be defeated by the player alone. There will be a few (rare) that may require you to call on allies (or simply avoid them altogether).

Once you are a strong lord (200+ soldiers) or a king (400+ soldiers) they should not be much of a challenge

Did you noticed you can call on your levies? And ask fellow lords for assistance? You are not alone out there

I know you have already noted this one but if not here:

I captured a town from Denmark and after conquer i got some script errors and i can't do anything with my town. All options are Manage garrison and Leave. EVEN i own the place as it was rewarded for me...

The scripts:

Script warning: Division by zero; line no: 7:
At script: Update_center_recon_notes

Tipsu94 said:

I captured a town from Denmark and after conquer i got some script errors and i can't do anything with my town. All options are Manage garrison and Leave. EVEN i own the place as it was rewarded for me...

The scripts:

did you sack (plunder) and conquer it? Then you will need to wait a few days while it recovers from your attack.

We will check the script error, thanks

kalarhan said:
Tipsu94 said:

The scripts:

did you sack (plunder) and conquer it? Then you will need to wait a few days while it recovers from your attack.

We will check the script error, thanks

Oh well yes i did , i am not kind person  :twisted: :twisted: Now i need to defend myself outside town against 560 man retake.  Damn so many new things and no knowledge of affects...

Hello! So far by playing this edition, I love it!

One small problem I encountered while playing: I've been working at the mines and farmsteads and other places, only the Lumber mill is messed up. When I cut wood, I can't finish the job because the last few pieces of wood cannot be found anywhere... I see the "Destructible Item", and swing around with my axe, but I can't break those last pieces of wood. Please fix this and a little suggestion to make it more interesting: Could you instead put for us to cut down trees in those lumber mills? That would be more fun in my opinion.

From my Rlg log:

WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_escape
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_check_party_sees_party
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_launch

Normal or no ?

Btw. Can you please make sea traveling bit more enjoyable. I mean always when you are at sea and kingdom report comes or any message your screen goes automatically to the town you started sail and then back to your ship.. Annoying imo...

Tipsu94 said:
From my Rlg log:

WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_escape
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_check_party_sees_party
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_launch

Normal or no ?

yeap, nothing to worry about.

Heroes_Witch_King said:
Hello! So far by playing this edition, I love it!

One small problem I encountered while playing: I've been working at the mines and farmsteads and other places, only the Lumber mill is messed up. When I cut wood, I can't finish the job because the last few pieces of wood cannot be found anywhere... I see the "Destructible Item", and swing around with my axe, but I can't break those last pieces of wood. Please fix this and a little suggestion to make it more interesting: Could you instead put for us to cut down trees in those lumber mills? That would be more fun in my opinion.
You do need to cut down a tree behind the house too.
If you talk to the foreman he will tell you so.

Women are really fickle in VC. The one I was courting begged me to rid her of a pestering Jarl that, and I quote, she couldn´t stand. I, being a true viking white knight; obliged and dueled the **** out of the fool. But, lo and behold, when I came back to her she told me that she was fond of him and that I did her no favor by forcing him to stay away. What gives, woman! Make up your mind!

Through this experience I´ve learned a few things:

1- Women in VC are extremely realistic. Kinda like cops in Grand Theft Auto V. But too much realism might be counterproductive.
2- I am a total tool. I should have ditched her ass.
3- There is no third.

0LJIS.jpg
89q_C.jpg
Floating smoke plumes during some devastations.

khFRz.jpg
I forget which scene but defenders spawn under this platform, attackers attempt to hit through from above.*

*Made an issue (Adorno)

kraggrim said:
0LJIS.jpg
89q_C.jpg
Floating smoke plumes during some devastations.

khFRz.jpg
I forget which scene but defenders spawn under this platform, attackers attempt to hit through from above.*

*Made an issue (Adorno)

Thanks for the report. Adorno has already used his ninja skills to let you know he is checking this  :mrgreen:

More in Edinburgh:
s7_hy.jpg
They seem to disappear when you move closer to them.

Edit: There were some out over the water during Tunsberg devastation too.

Edit2: Also in Vles Inge:
zL3y1.jpg
and Kenemer:
R73VK.jpg
Did you guys accidentally swap some small scene prop for a smoke plume or something?

Kenemer, some guys always seem to spawn trapped among these baskets:
CnPNf.jpg

kraggrim said:
More in Edinburgh:
s7_hy.jpg
They seem to disappear when you move closer to them.

Edit: There were some out over the water during Tunsberg devastation too.

Edit2: Also in Vles Inge:
zL3y1.jpg
and Kenemer:
R73VK.jpg
Did you guys accidentally swap some small scene prop for a smoke plume or something?

Kenemer, some guys always seem to spawn trapped among these baskets:
CnPNf.jpg

Thank you kaggrim, noted. I think the smoke is a consequence of another fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom