Reforged Edition: Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bs0ON.jpg
When you try to fight your way out of caer ligaulid (failed sneaking in) the fields are on fire, and the ladders are against the walls.

For some reason I keep losing relationship points with my wife and a lord/king at random. However, the game doesn´t give any reason for it.

-Should I wear a horned helmet?
-Can other lords/kings spread rumors about you too?

The problem is that the relationship hit is pretty high (-40) and there is nothing I can do to regain them with my wife but give her 2.000 penings worth of gifts that only provide a meagre increase (+2).

Articulo34 said:
For some reason I keep losing relationship points with my wife and a lord/king at random. However, the game doesn´t give any reason for it.

-Should I wear a horned helmet?
-Can other lords/kings spread rumors about you too?

The problem is that the relationship hit is pretty high (-40) and there is nothing I can do to regain them with my wife but give her 2.000 penings worth of gifts that only provide a meagre increase (+2).

Never trust those high born ladies!  :smile:

Savegame and rgl_log.txt after losing the -40 points?

(yes they can have lovers)

kalarhan said:
Never trust those high born ladies!  :smile:

Savegame and rgl_log.txt after losing the -40 points?

(yes they can have lovers)
Been a while since it happened. I´ll make sure to get the log and upload the savegame if it happens again.

I seem to remember this happening too.  Presumed it was the constant pregnancy and childbirth plus stuck at home with 5 kids that  was putting a strain on our marriage.

If money is no object you can swap her in as minister then reward her with 10,000 for +12 relation.

kraggrim said:
I seem to remember this happening too.  Presumed it was the constant pregnancy and childbirth plus stuck at home with 5 kids that  was putting a strain on our marriage.

If money is no object you can swap her in as minister then reward her with 10,000 for +12 relation.
Minister? Loyal vassals have no need for those.

KGINc.jpg
Snotingheam priest getting rowdy.

One of the viking bandit parties appears to be in the 'outlaws' faction rather than the 'sea raiders' one.

idk how to do the whole image thing yet, so here's a link. If you look closely I decapitated him, yet he's still standing cause that army is invincible. this is probably the 3 or 4th time since i played the quest and this picture was from my first time, so that save file and log is lost. was trying to find out a way to keep morrigan if possible.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/666ollie666/decap.jpg

Playing as Northvengr King (well queen), Ive now been forced into 3 wars without ever getting any notification or incident. I did pillage a monastery in Alban territory, after i learned how to read ofc, and was at war with alt clut after. Seemd logical enough altho wierd alban didnt care at all. Spent a week or two killing green brits, returned to rest and resupply troops, and sumhow at war with gwyned and cornubia also. No alliances, no incidents, no notification even, wouldnt have even noticed if a caravan hadnt ran from me.  :shock:

Also, everytime i try to get into an alliance with another kingdom, it says something like "Must wait until current alliance ends" when there is never anything with anyone.

Takeshi said:
Playing as Northvengr King (well queen), Ive now been forced into 3 wars without ever getting any notification or incident. I did pillage a monastery in Alban territory, after i learned how to read ofc, and was at war with alt clut after. Seemd logical enough altho wierd alban didnt care at all. Spent a week or two killing green brits, returned to rest and resupply troops, and sumhow at war with gwyned and cornubia also. No alliances, no incidents, no notification even, wouldnt have even noticed if a caravan hadnt ran from me.  :shock:

Also, everytime i try to get into an alliance with another kingdom, it says something like "Must wait until current alliance ends" when there is never anything with anyone.
How is your relationship with christians? If you pissed them off too much they will smear your reputation all over the place, eventually getting you into a war with all the christian nations.

Takeshi said:

savegame?

The message system (for alliance) has a fix for next Steam Patch

Articulo34 said:
Takeshi said:

How is your relationship with christians? If you pissed them off too much they will smear your reputation all over the place, eventually getting you into a war with all the christian nations.

i mean im not loved by them but its only -5 i think. No, it was a totally fresh start, just did it last night. Didnt even make it outside of feb before i had 3 wars. Its good to be loved i guess but no  notification, no "considering war" was kinda wierd from factions literally on the opposite end of the world, who wont even consider peace now because of that lol.

Takeshi said:
at war with alt clut after. Seemd logical enough altho wierd alban didnt care at all. Spent a week or two killing green brits, returned to rest and resupply troops, and sumhow at war with gwyned and cornubia also.

These are all Britonic cultured kingdoms, maybe if you piss off one the others dislike by sympathy.  I seem to remember a similar thing, attacked Northymbre, was fine with the pagans (0 relation), but then gradually lost relations with the other Norse kingdoms.

Not sure if this has been reported or not yet, but trying to recruit bandits to attack my enemies gets stuck right before i choose who they go attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom