RCC_PWMod [Rules Poll Added! 13/11/10]

Should NLR (New Life Rule) Be added to the server?

• Yes

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Big_man said:
i never typed any of that you can check with anyone who way playing at the time as my name in the game belive it or not is big_man.

the posts that i print screened was what belmont actually said

i don't type with words like HAZ. i don't write like that.  get your facts right before you accuse someone

I think it's quite funny you are still denying it after you have already been caught doing it.

Also, several players who were present at that time told me it was plain obvious you guys were trolling. Please try harder next time.

RRC_EltSct_Alastair said:
Big_man named his account Belmont and did that, so they are 'legit'. No photoshop involved.

EDIT: Let's not forget the fact these screenshots were taken after the 22nd server came back online. I never joined the RCC server again since then. I would also suggest that if you are going to keep wasting your time, post the whole screenshot next time. It's really easy to change your nick, go into a server, type what you want, open the log, screenshot it and cut out the part you want.

Belmont said:
I think it's quite funny you are still denying it after you have already been caught doing it.
i had a joke and did it for 1minute then i quit deleted the player and rejoined as my player. i didn't say any of that. it was you or someone else pretending. IT WAS NOT ME

here are the full images. i don't photo shop. they are big

68719563.png

62125436.png

72597851.png

23970512.png

big_man said:
i had a joke and did it for 1minute then i quit deleted the player and rejoined as my player. i didn't say any of that. it was you or someone else pretending. IT WAS NOT ME

here are the full images. i don't photo shop. they are big

Considering the full screenshots make it even more obvious this is a poor troll attempt, you are at fault as much as the troll who impersonated me for posting the small versions.

However, I thank you for posting the full screenshots which show Nobody's childish behavior.

EDIT: I can confirm that the impersonator is not Big_man but someone else, I am asking people to confirm the identity of the impersonator now. (it's very obvious, but I will not shame him without proof)

MadocComadrin said:
I believe you guys missed my last large red font post, so I'll make this one nice and big...and even redder.

I was not planning to post further as the 22nd server came back on, however, I will continue posting as long these troll attempts continue.

Belmont said:
Considering the full screenshots make it even more obvious this is a poor troll attempt, you are at fault as much as the troll who impersonated me for posting the small versions.

GOd did your mother drop you on your head?? i didn't type it. why do i have to keep repeating myself when i didn't do that.

Big_man said:
Belmont said:

GOd did your mother drop you on your head?? i didn't type it. why do i have to keep repeating myself when i didn't do that.

Is English your first language? I did not say it was you who typed it. My post clearly says that you are as much as a troll as they guy who is impersonating me for posting the short versions.

EDIT: And before anyone complains to me about languages, English is my third language.
EDIT2: Also, right before you posted I had edited my post saying that you are NOT the one impersonating me.

No one gives a **** so shut up and gtfo of our server thread and if you want to continue bickering with each other like *****es keep it in PM.

Would be nice if someone could clean this up cause to me this is just off-topic.

Should have recorded throwing fish, jugs, bottles, cans, cheese and apples at Splintert. ROLEPLAY LIKE REVOLUTION FROM PEASANTZ! :razz:

Hello Iam pretty new to this mod and found this server the best  :mrgreen: I only wish that more people played on this server and people didnt just kill serfs for no reason.
keep up the good work G :grin:

Here you go. We tried to make a better one but Shoep ruined it with repeatly attacking me even if i told him were tryin to do sumthin  :???:
THIS ONE WAS NOT PREPARED! Its cause of my hit n run gameplay so I dont get killed  :mrgreen:
mb8.jpg
mb9f.jpg
mb10n.jpg

Shenanigans and Leroy kicking ass.

mb85.jpg

mb87.jpg

The looters are armed and dangerous.
mb88.jpg

Looters take a fully armored knight hostage
mb90.jpg

Everything past here is DoF_Dante spartan kicking people off the barn :razz:

mb91.jpg