Resolved Quest bug/issue that should be solved

Users who are viewing this thread

Bohemicus

Recruit
Summary: You have to bring 34 units of grain to the village. But if that village was raided and plundered you can't ofc deliver the product. Whereas quest timer is still running. So you sit next to the burned village, waiting for it to repair, and you can't deliver quest items. Meanwhile your Quest expires bcs you can't deliver the product to the burned village.. so your quest fails and your reputation goes -20 with notables.

It would be great if the quest timer will stop in case the village, from where you did get the quest, get raided and destroyed. After the village is repaired, timer will continue again.

Quest/Settlement Name: Quest name - Carphenion needs seed grain / Settlement - Carphenion

Version:
e1.4.3

P.S.: Sorry for my english. :facepalm:
P.P.S.: Love the new conversation screen. It's awesome!

Last edited:
Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Unfortunately, I deleted my saves along with new updates. So, my old saves are not available. But next time I'll see the same problem, I can save game and send it to you. However my friend experienced same struggle few weeks ago. So It's not only me.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom