Quality of life improvements to the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Crypex

Veteran
With the new maps being in rotation and developers giving the player base new content I feel that the developers should add a new playlist that exclusively focuses on the new maps so players can explore the new maps. This quality of life improvement will not limit other players that want to play the older maps since the players can still queue of the old captain, siege, Skirmish maps.

Another good addition to the game is adding performance tracking to players in terms of their classes as well as graphs that can demonstrate how a player/clan can perform over time. This will make player performance tracking accessible to players. Since the developers already have the tools to analyze the data it would be beneficial to give the player base a more basic form to understand their performance instead of the typical K/D/A system.

For the first suggestion I will bring up implementing a way to give maps a higher chance of appearing during the rotation. Currently we have shuffle system that shuffles the order of available maps but every map is played once until all are played and re-shuffled. I think we can increase number of some maps in the pool so they always appear more.

For the second, we collect data but it is not readily presentable because of several reasons. Two biggest one being that we anonymize data we collect and showing it requires a lot of UI work which is frequently our bottleneck on Lobby Server side.

Back
Top Bottom