PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Sulcoit (8/12/13)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rallix said:
Cathal mac Feradaig rí Delbnae Móir.
I have been appointed leader of the Coibni Dáil Cais, by my lord Mathgamain mac Cennétig.

I look forward to serving the lord and his allies!
Good news! But remember, you're the king of the Delbna Mór, and Mathgamain is your friend and ally, not your lord. :wink:

hrotha said:
Rallix said:
Cathal mac Feradaig rí Delbnae Móir.
I have been appointed leader of the Coibni Dáil Cais, by my lord Mathgamain mac Cennétig.

I look forward to serving the lord and his allies!
Good news! But remember, you're the king of the Delbna Mór, and Mathgamain is your friend and ally, not your lord. :wink:
How am I supposed to know that sheeeit.
SHEEEEEEIT.

Didn't I tell you? You need to provide an piece of work in essay form about Irish history between the years 0BC and 2013, then you can be the leader for the public host :smile:

I would like to join the Irish host, if there's still place.

My deeds will be know as those of Cuilénán in Gai Móir mac Sinaig.

Celtichugs said:
Didn't I tell you? You need to provide an piece of work in essay form about Irish history between the years 0BC and 2013, then you can be the leader for the public host :smile:
Which reminds me that, like Yngvald said, Cían's document is currently unavailable. :eek:

I guess someone has to sacrifice himself sooo, I will record the whole thing and do a footage from whole event. You can add a Spectatórhirdr faction for me :razz:

Bert.

Uí Amalgada [7]
Descendants of Amalgaid

*Némán Ua Amalgada*
(Willelme d'Iveri)
Búadach Ua Amalgada
Búadachán Ua Amalgada
Muirgius Ua Amalgada
Selbach Ua Amalgada
Búadachán Ua Amalgada
Máel Bethad Ua Amalgada
(Les Maisnees del Vis****e d'Iveri)

Ready to fight for the Dál Cais!

You haven't even said which side you want to be on William -.-

I'll assume that means "Which ever one, will do!" so I've put you on the Irish forces.

hrotha said:
One Búadach and two Búadacháns? I think some of you might actually need to get a byname!

Yep, I think I agree on that.

Hugh Higgins said:
Ew... Bosnian Normans pretending to be Gaels.
What a sad day.

<3

Oi, shut it!  :wink:

Celtichugs said:
You haven't even said which side you want to be on William -.-

I'll assume that means "Which ever one, will do!" so I've put you on the Irish forces.

Yeah, sorry, forgot to put that in, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom