Predictions for Gamescon

Users who are viewing this thread

giphy.gif

HIDE THE PAIN

Terco_Viejo said:
And whoever thinks she/he deserves it, let her/him also use it with complete freedom. And I dare say that even Count Delinard would use it in his signature profile if it were not because he must keep up appearances and look like a respectable moderator (which he is)  :iamamoron: .
I have no such compunctions. I'm a reprobate through-and-through.

Terco_Viejo said:
Gostamos do picante e do politicamente incorrecto.  :iamamoron:

monoolho, I think you deserve the Veteran badge, here it is, it's yours, take it from my signature.

YcZgF.png
Terco, your words have moved me. El picante y el politicamente incorrecto son el verdadero Camino, decididamente!

This gift will not be forgotten, it will not be wasted.it will not be in vain.

giphy.gif

Orion said:
Terco_Viejo said:
And whoever thinks she/he deserves it, let her/him also use it with complete freedom. And I dare say that even Count Delinard would use it in his signature profile if it were not because he must keep up appearances and look like a respectable moderator (which he is)  :iamamoron: .
I have no such compunctions. I'm a reprobate through-and-through.

9e8cd6785927be450cdcabfc25223212ae57620560d93e66666242b898d84e26.gif

I love that you've finally shown your spicy side Orion; welcome to the club officially even though you already belonged to it.

monoolho said:
Terco_Viejo said:
Gostamos do picante e do politicamente incorrecto.  :iamamoron:

monoolho, I think you deserve the Veteran badge, here it is, it's yours, take it from my signature.

YcZgF.png
Terco, your words have moved me. El picante y el politicamente incorrecto son el verdadero Camino, decididamente!

This gift will not be forgotten, it will not be wasted.it will not be in vain.

giphy.gif

Não deixe o ritmo parar então!  :party:

ZealousFloweryGreendarnerdragonfly-small.gif

Back
Top Bottom