Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Dump identifier (optional)
Server not found

k86

Recruit
Summary:Captains mode is once again unplayable for Xbox Live. More over the PC gamepass can no longer access the Xbox gamepass servers, as was possible prior to the recent update. This alienates the beleaguered Xbox community who has had multiplayer difficulties for the BEST game mode on Xbox Live since launch.

This is unacceptable for a storied franchise known far and wide for their previously widespread success in this regard. Please rectify this situation ASAP, the community had been planning a 72 man tournament on Mar. 30th planned for a month. If the game remains unplayable on this date then you should remove the game mode.

It is hurting TW reputation as a company, and as a platform people want to use. These issues have killed the otherwise STILL popular to this day warband servers and game modes. Similar to the custom servers which are unpopulated due to outrage from the community about soooooo many issues.

Regard,

Master of Microsoft Gamepass Multiplayer, Rikarddugard
How to Reproduce: que into Captains mode with 6 players on NA W or Euro.
Que with 4 players on NA E.
Scene Name (if related): rikarddugard
Media (Screenshots & Video): (only able to upload url to website. Video diagnostics available via email assuming the situation can be rectified by Friday the 29th.
Computer Specs: Acer Aspire 3
Console Specs: Xbox X
GPU: NA
GPU Driver Version: NA
CPU: NA
RAM: NA
Motherboard: NA
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): NA

PLEASE DON’T LET US DOWN AGAIN.

Sincerely,

R. K. D.

I've created 2 post about this already but this time they haven't answered my post as You already know, Do we need to throw ourselfs to the ground and beg for the devs mercy?

Due to the nature of matchmaking the required number of players to open a captain game reduces after a certain time searching. The minimum amount is 4 players results in 2v2. Those games should be populating after a while. We just checked the server settings and everything looks as it is supposed to. I hope this info can help you.

Due to the nature of matchmaking the required number of players to open a captain game reduces after a certain time searching. The minimum amount is 4 players results in 2v2. Those games should be populating after a while. We just checked the server settings and everything looks as it is supposed to. I hope this info can help you.
This matter is not solved. Please unclose this matter. Or open it rather.

IT was an issue on our end.
Thought it might be. If it is a financial choice I could assist the team in making the decision for Xbox. I have a good pulse on the community there.

In other news, I’m looking through my notifications now so hopefully there is an update waiting for me there, but have we gotten any word about if PC Gamepass will be able to play with Xbox Players once more? It worked for 3-4 weeks in Dec-Feb maybe. I got a controller for it so I could play on the go.

Back
Top Bottom