Predictions for Gamescon

Users who are viewing this thread

Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
DanAngleland said:
I feel I should point out that it's Gamescom. My prediction is a more polite way of what 578 said, essentially. I would put money against hearing a release date, lots of it in fact, and I am doubtful that we will even be given the start date of the beta.
1. When they are going to announce a date, they are going to do it at a place like Gamescom or E3 for maximum publicity.
2. MP beta is coming soon, so a release is less than a year away. (it was 6 months for Warband between the beta and the release)
3. ???
4. They are announcing it at Gamescom.

MP beta is coming, but I don't think Callum ever said soon. We don't know, unfortunately, when that will arrive, but we do know that it will be the first stage before the beta is expanded to larger numbers and (I think) other modes. All that testing will surely take a number of months. Remember how long the Warband beta lasted for? Wasn't it about 8 months, in total? I wouldn't rule out getting a beta start date at Gamescom, but I would be astonished if we were to get a release date for the game. It'd be great to know that the game is less than a year away (this time last year, I felt that surely it must be coming in 2019  :sad:), but I don't really bother having much expectation at this point.

Callum's response in that devblog, where he said "who said the beta was coming after gamescom  :iamamoron:" or something along those lines seems to me to indicate beta before/during rather than after gamescom. Of course, he could have just been joking around but I find it hard to believe that he'd joke about wording like that considering their track record.

Sir Bogan said:
578 said:
Same boring **** as the previous years, with an unnanounced date for beta or release date. Some more eye candy regarding graphics. Nothing new at all is what I expect.

+1

Someone should do a poll (or have the OP edit their thread) and this statement should be listed as an option. This would give us an idea of how we hope™ for that event.  :lol:

If they announce a release data at Gamescon I feel like it will be like when Frodo threw the ring in the fire. Finally, an end to this long journey hardship we have suffered through.

~Lawrence~ said:
If they announce a release data at Gamescon I feel like it will be like when Frodo threw the ring in the fire. Finally, an end to this long journey hardship we have suffered through.

j7FaUSV.jpg

Never lose hope™

Why the hell is Late game (dynasties and kingdom management) the one with the most votes? Some sort of coping mechanism to deny the fact that we are most likely going to be shown the same exact thing as the previous 2 gamescons but with prettier graphics?

Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
1. When they are going to announce a date, they are going to do it at a place like Gamescom or E3 for maximum publicity.
2. MP beta is coming soon, so a release is less than a year away. (it was 6 months for Warband between the beta and the release)
3. ???
4. They are announcing it at Gamescom.
Stop giving me hope!  :dead:

sniperhunter_009 said:
Why the hell is Late game (dynasties and kingdom management) the one with the most votes? Some sort of coping mechanism to deny the fact that we are most likely going to be shown the same exact thing as the previous 2 gamescons but with prettier graphics?
That and optimism, can't hurt to think that something good will be shown.

monoolho said:
You guys are the reason I come back here. Your memes and your dry skeptcism.

Gostamos do picante e do politicamente incorrecto.  :iamamoron:

monoolho, I think you deserve the Veteran badge, here it is, it's yours, take it from my signature.

YcZgF.png

And whoever thinks she/he deserves it, let her/him also use it with complete freedom. And I dare say that even Count Delinard would use it in his signature profile if it were not because he must keep up appearances and look like a respectable moderator (which he is)  :iamamoron: .

Back
Top Bottom