MP Native Persistent Empires

Users who are viewing this thread

Roy1012

On probation
Amazing work. Why take the name of my mod though :sad:
Not a huge fan of the name, simply for the fact it’s abbreviated as “PE” and thus is reminiscent of the American school subject of PE and when I say we’re “going to be playing PE” it sounds like such. That being said, I feel like as the original PE was so long ago, the name kind of fell into public domain at this point.

At this point, this mod is my only hope to start enjoying the game again. I didn't touch the game since May after they made captain mode intolerable.
I was a fan of the original PW and this looks like it'll be a worthy successor. I have my fingers crossed and can't wait to try it out. Best of luck.

cRPGisbest

Recruit
It's been over a month since my last cease and desist and yet you still persist. Cease all development immediately. Last warning.

Hakko

Regular
WB
Warband singleplayer was fun , but it was multiplayer that got me hooked the most , and most of all it was PW that kept the game alive for me for years ! Even if the community was toxic af haha .
Same thing with Bannerlord , I've been waiting for the PW successor for so long ! Good luck guys !

Alverrt

Squire
image.png

King Henry V

Recruit
I reserve the right to speak. I am part of the PE community on discord and admins have banned me in the most unjustified way.

Every admin that was in on banning people for speaking the truth and for being censored are hereby charged with high treason, admin abuse, slander, lies and illegal censorship of freedom of speech.

This mod will fail because you have failed the community.

I reserve the right to speak and I will not be silenced.

Last edited:

Errayn

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I reserve the right to speak. I am part of the PE community on discord and admins have banned me in the most unjustified way.

Every admin that was in on banning people for speaking the truth and for being censored are hereby charged with high treason, admin abuse, slander, lies and illegal censorship of freedom of speech.

This mod will fail because you have failed the community.

I reserve the right to speak and I will not be silenced.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom