MP Native Persistent Empires

Users who are viewing this thread

Amazing work. Why take the name of my mod though :sad:
Not a huge fan of the name, simply for the fact it’s abbreviated as “PE” and thus is reminiscent of the American school subject of PE and when I say we’re “going to be playing PE” it sounds like such. That being said, I feel like as the original PE was so long ago, the name kind of fell into public domain at this point.

At this point, this mod is my only hope to start enjoying the game again. I didn't touch the game since May after they made captain mode intolerable.
I was a fan of the original PW and this looks like it'll be a worthy successor. I have my fingers crossed and can't wait to try it out. Best of luck.

It's been over a month since my last cease and desist and yet you still persist. Cease all development immediately. Last warning.

Warband singleplayer was fun , but it was multiplayer that got me hooked the most , and most of all it was PW that kept the game alive for me for years ! Even if the community was toxic af haha .
Same thing with Bannerlord , I've been waiting for the PW successor for so long ! Good luck guys !

image.png

I reserve the right to speak. I am part of the PE community on discord and admins have banned me in the most unjustified way.

Every admin that was in on banning people for speaking the truth and for being censored are hereby charged with high treason, admin abuse, slander, lies and illegal censorship of freedom of speech.

This mod will fail because you have failed the community.

I reserve the right to speak and I will not be silenced.

Last edited:
I reserve the right to speak. I am part of the PE community on discord and admins have banned me in the most unjustified way.

Every admin that was in on banning people for speaking the truth and for being censored are hereby charged with high treason, admin abuse, slander, lies and illegal censorship of freedom of speech.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

A private discord run by Turks is not subject to the first amendment of the U.S. constitution, especially when you are spastically blasting racism and bigotry in both public and private chats. You can reserve your right to speak all you want, just not in their discord 🤣

A private discord run by Turks is not subject to the first amendment of the U.S. constitution, especially when you are spastically blasting racism and bigotry in both public and private chats. You can reserve your right to speak all you want, just not in their discord 🤣
Your arguments are invalidated and I do reserve the right to speak, even in the discord.

First off, you do not have evidence that proves that I am a bigot, secondly, I DO have evidence of your false accusations right here and right now, thirdly, you are a hypocrite and a false witness as well as a liar which makes you bigoted which also means you will be punished for your bigotry. Typical to see snowflakes like you around these days. Therefore, your intellectual level is below 0 and negative infinity. Speaking facts and the truth is not bigotry but speaking against truth and facts? It is indeed bigotry. Being banned for helping members of the server calm down by explaining to them what drama had occurred is admin abuse. That is what I call bigotry and hypocrisy to the fullest with hubris and a hint of pride.

You have lost this argument and you do not have the right to call me out for "bigotry" when it is you who is the bigot and you are a hypocritical snowflake. You are a joke and you are hereby banned from humanity for your heterophobia, Christophobia and Truthphobia. You have also lied and bore false witness. None of the things I did in discord was bigotted. But you? Yeah, you deserve to be banned for your crimes against humanity. Cry me a river and get over it. The joke is ultimately on you. 🤣

Pathetic immature child tries to lecture me? You are on probation for a reason, hypocrite. You have been SILENCED, YOU IGNORANT OUTLAW!

Last edited:
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Yeah I clearly did nothing wrong. All I was doing was speaking to other members of the server about what had occurred after the drama. I was only explaining the event that had occurred and didn't do anything that broke the rules. There was no evidence of bigotry nor any kind of that stuff from me. In fact, it's the opposite, there has been bigotry from Roy above, who is not only rude but hypocritical. I also caused no such thing either. I watched it all happen and all I was really doing was being an active member, giving suggestions to PE, talking to members and avoiding trolls. Thank you for replying to me.

Last edited:
What the **** did I just read ? I have no idea of if it's a good troll or a genuinely extremely poorly educated and informed post. I love it, please keep it on !

Yeah I clearly did nothing wrong. All I was doing was speaking to other members of the server about what had occurred after the drama. I was only explaining the event that had occurred and didn't do anything that broke the rules. There was no evidence of bigotry nor any kind of that stuff from me. In fact, it's the opposite, there has been bigotry from Roy above, who is not only rude but hypocritical. I also caused no such thing either. I watched it all happen and all I was really doing was being an active member, giving suggestions to PE, talking to members and avoiding trolls. Thank you for replying to me.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with our discord server. A report has been forwarded to the development team for further investigation.

Your arguments are invalidated and I do reserve the right to speak, even in the discord.

First off, you do not have evidence that proves that I am a bigot, secondly, I DO have evidence of your false accusations right here and right now, thirdly, you are a hypocrite and a false witness as well as a liar which makes you bigoted which also means you will be punished for your bigotry. Typical to see snowflakes like you around these days. Therefore, your intellectual level is below 0 and negative infinity. Speaking facts and the truth is not bigotry but speaking against truth and facts? It is indeed bigotry. Being banned for helping members of the server calm down by explaining to them what drama had occurred is admin abuse. That is what I call bigotry and hypocrisy to the fullest with hubris and a hint of pride.

You have lost this argument and you do not have the right to call me out for "bigotry" when it is you who is the bigot and you are a hypocritical snowflake. You are a joke and you are hereby banned from humanity for your heterophobia, Christophobia and Truthphobia. You have also lied and bore false witness. None of the things I did in discord was bigotted. But you? Yeah, you deserve to be banned for your crimes against humanity. Cry me a river and get over it. The joke is ultimately on you. 🤣

Pathetic immature child tries to lecture me? You are on probation for a reason, hypocrite. You have been SILENCED, YOU IGNORANT OUTLAW!
k

Red-Flags-.jpg

The right to freedom of speech is a shield against prosecution by a government for speaking out against it. That's it. Since none of the entities involved in your dispute are representing the government, you aren't being prosecuted for speaking against them, and so your right to freedom of speech isn't being infringed. That's it for today's civics class.

I don't know you, and I don't know the details of the incident you're referring to, but as this occurred on a private Discord server--and if your second paragraph is anything to go by--then I must recommend you take this up directly with the individuals involved and not here, publicly.

I sure would hate to be charged with high treason, slander, lies, and illegal censorship, after all.

Great to see people are working on this project!
I used to play Persistent World on Warband many years ago.
Is Bannerlord in a reasonably playable state at the moment? I haven't bought it yet.
Is the multiplayer mode somewhat stable?

Great to see people are working on this project!
I used to play Persistent World on Warband many years ago.
Is Bannerlord in a reasonably playable state at the moment? I haven't bought it yet.
Is the multiplayer mode somewhat stable?
On the mod. Native is busted as it was made by the TW devs. Hence why nobody plays it, people only play cRPG or are waiting for this.

Back
Top Bottom