Closed Perk showing profits in trade stop working

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: For some reason perk Whole Seller after about 10 hours of gamestopped working properly, right now it's showing profit colors only in city inventory, on main I see those colors only on food and two horses which I have in my invnetory from the start so it looks like it doesn't apply to new items.
How to Reproduce:I don't know
Have you used cheats and if so which: No:
Scene Name Trade
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX2060
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.9676
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
RAM: 16,0 GB
Motherboard: Dunno
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

obraz-2023-06-16-233537585.png

I know the issue, I've probably got some of those items from battles and because of that it's doesnt show me profits because I didn't buy them, It's hard to tel right now if all of them are from battles because I'm also trading a lot, I'll try to investigate that further.

Yup, when I have item which is looted I don't see profits but if I'll buy another item I see profits for both buyed and looted item when I'm still in the context, if I'll sell only the amount of items which I've buyed, close the trade view and go back to it I don't see profits so of course I've selled only buyed items but it looks cofusing because w while ago I saw profits for every item. It will be good to at least add to perk description an information about the profits are only for buyed items not for looted, I think there may be a lot of players for which it may not be clear this perk it's working only for buyed items, expetially on the ealry stage of game if you start playing as a merchant when you are looting mostly equipement.
obraz-2023-06-17-135329453.png
obraz-2023-06-17-135422229.png

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I am marking this thread as resolved as we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom