Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lopezgdanny

Recruit
Summary:I saw a castle get conquered by some enemy of that kingdom, then tried to get inside and it asked for a bribe, but still showed every lord and I saw it was possible to talk/ visit them
How to Reproduce:go to a recently conquered castle and try to enter the lord's hall.
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
WMWDNS2.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (Gigabyte)
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.3713
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B360M DS3H (U3E1)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1788GB KINGSTON SA400S371920G (SATA-2 (SSD))

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I've been informed that the issue you have reported is fixed. The fix will be in part of the future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom