Perisno: The New Beginning (v. II, Patch 3: 03.apr.2019)

Users who are viewing this thread

TommyS said:
Also, a few of the Dukes from Elintor have mercenary units instead of Elintor units (I presume only mercenary captains will have all/most of the units mercenary). I can't remember which now, but i'll come back and edit.
Some regular lords prefer mercs (because why not, when player character can do this too?). Otaerhyn from Elintor uses male mercs because he's such an arsehole elven don't want to follow him, Kantar from Tolrania prefers freelancers (with emphasis on their cavalry), Hasan from Drahara is sort of a womanizer/casanova who goes for 'all-female playthrough' with a 'harem' of female mercenaries etc.

One more suggestion (no idea if you are open to stuff, since perhaps you have your own decisions on what you build): Make the improved horse archer AI on a condition of having horse and bow+arrows equipped, instead of the unit group and allow a setting to active it or not (perhaps have a look at Pendor's new setting).

At the moment, the improved AI kicks in only for units that are in the horse archer group. The companions are defaulting to the Companions group, but the improved AI isn't there. And if I want to isolate my companion group and give them different orders, they always rush in head first and die instantly.

I'm not saying the default HA AI is bad, since that's what we had on Native. BUT, the difference is that in this mod, units are much much stronger and my companions are a hell of a lot weaker, so they die instantly.

Thanks much for hearing me out.

Hi. Here to report some bugs I encountered:

Script bug I encountered vs some falcon troops multiple times. Seems that only happened when pressed TAB to fast.
So basically the enemy group was beaten und than a second battle screen came up where I had to fight but was vs 0 enemys.
Some screens:

Another bug I experienced after taking the falconian theretory. I saved and next day I logged in I had only about 400 renown left and the bases where all named the same. Is it btw normal that you can't rename bases but Farms etc.?
More screens:

Martin93 said:
Another bug I experienced after taking the falconian theretory. I saved and next day I logged in I had only about 400 renown left and the bases where all named the same.
More screens:
So the bug happened between saving and loading, right?
Then it looks like corrupted save.
And what 'same name' exactly did all bases have when you loaded the save file?
Martin93 said:
Is it btw normal that you can't rename bases but Farms etc.?
Kinda. I just didn't add this option for bases.

As for bugged battles - did you manage to finish them or got stuck in this infinite 0 enemies loop?

CUYW0gr.jpg

Don't remember what triggered this, but it's happening every in-game day now.

TommyS said:
CUYW0gr.jpg

Don't remember what triggered this, but it's happening every in-game day now.
Open scripts.txt.
Find calculate_hero_daily_net_income_and_add_to_wealth script.
Increase the first number by one (125 => 126).
Inside the script find
4 0 2147483678 2 1224979098644774914 0
and replace with
4 0 2147483678 2 1224979098644774914 0 32 2 1224979098644774934 0
3V5t2Xl.png

I tried PNB a couple of weeks ago and I gotta say that I really love it. Very entertaining and unique spin-off, excellent work, can't wait for 0.9  :party:

Jason Kemp said:
Jason Kemp said:
(...)but the leader of the Realm of the Falcon didn´t gave me any fiefs at all. After each siege/battle, only appeared the "Ask for no reward" option and inmediately he assigned it to another lord (or himself)(...)

Problem solved.
Base mod + "Hotfix 2 for Patch 1" did the trick.

Thx for the support, Leonion.

Great game Leonion!!!  Appreciate the all the work you've done, Perisno is my top favorite mod.

But Help!!!
For the life of me, I can get any fief...  :dead:
I have downloaded and installed the latest full mod with the patch and it didn't worked. 
Tried the repatch... redownload, reinstall. 
Finally deleted the folder and tried the above method.  Downloaded old base mod + plus the patch.
And still do not giving me an option to ask for fief. 
I only get "Ask for no reward" option...

Thank you for the new mod!!!  Have been looking forward to something.

Edit, Oopse, I didn't noticed the Hotfix 2 for Patch 1 link in the beginning of the page.
Was only fiddling with the files upload in Nexus.
I will try it when I get back home, HA!!! :grin:

Killersong said:
Edit, Oopse, I didn't noticed the Hotfix 2 for Patch 1 link in the beginning of the page.
Was only fiddling with the files upload in Nexus.
I will try it when I get back home, HA!!! :grin:
This.
Hotfix should fix it.

This got pretty addictive.  Played quite a bit recently.

Do you happened to have a plan to add a script where making the transfer of the captured prisoners easier?

It's taking a toll on me :dead:

I have seen a mod that had that feature on it. Shift left or right arrow moves the entire prisoners.  I have forgot which mod it was. 
It sure does helps out alot.  Clicking mouse hundreds of times, it's really hard on my body.  Sometimes I feel like I am only playing half the time other half transfering prisoners.

If you have that, it will the perfect mod of all time. :grin:

If I was working that hard at work then I will probably get a good raise and the bonus.  :party:

This spin-off kinda reminds me of a mod called Myth of a Legacy and I believe one of the Perisno developers made it, quite some time ago. :idea:

A few notes:

1) If I accidentally hit one of my own units, it just follows me (at 0 range, and makes it really ungodly hard to shoot arrows because of the inconvenience) as if he might want revenge, but just can't attack since we're on the same side :smile:
2) Valahir starts friendly with the bandits around their area. This is not necessarily an issue (since they are all vikings), but I can never get negative relationship with them (so I can gather prisoners):
- If I help them, I gain relationship with "Valahir"
- If I attack them, I lose relationship with "Outlaws". Even though I am at -80 with outlaws, They are still friendly.

TommyS said:
A few notes:

1) If I accidentally hit one of my own units, it just follows me (at 0 range) as if he might want revenge, but just can't attack since we're on the same side :smile:
2) Valahir starts friendly with the bandits around their area. This is not necessarily an issue (since they are all vikings), but I can never get negative relationship with them (so I can gather prisoners):
- If I help them, I gain relationship with "Valahir"
- If I attack them, I lose relationship with "Outlaws". Even though I am at -80 with outlaws, They are still friendly.
1) What do you hit them with and does it only happen with certain types of troops?
I tried shooting some of my teammates and allies with a bow, but couldn't reproduce the bug.
2) Thanks. It will be fixed.

1) What do you hit them with and does it only happen with certain types of troops?

I'm currently playing Valahir, and it happened with at least two of the units in my roster (different fights). I really can't say more than this, since I never saw this behaviour before (I played Falcon, Perisno, Kaikoth and Maccavia).

It was with a bow.

Thanks!

And another thing: for Cretas&Illicas alliance, there is no Illica troop tree in the troop tree section (not in the reference one).

Well, Illica troops are not really recruitable, so...
They're more like unique templates than faction troops.
Like, e.g. a couple of Valahir lords that use Volheere soldiers.

Plus troop trees for major factions only show commoner troops and noble troops, not unique household troops or something like that.
As for minor factions - I only included the largest troop trees, like pilgrims, mercs, freelancers. No demon worshippers, no eagle knights, no Illica, no Mosoru, no Hakkon Inquisition etc. They're all only shoved into reference material.

Cool! I never played Cretas in PTNB, so had no idea they are not recruitable. But I couldn't find the Illincan Hero in either the normal troop tree or the reference material (where I can find all units, including household ones).

Thing is, I see a lot of units that I don't recognize, and I'm just a kid at Christmas  :mrgreen:

Edit: Found the Illincan Hero. I was just looking in the wrong place in the Reference Table. Sorry for the confusion :smile:

Back
Top Bottom