Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I even wanted to incorporate interested loners and people wanting to learn into this discord so people can link up.
We can teach them there. I am willing to teach them, my clan is willing to teach them! Get into the discord, queue up with some people from us, we teach you, take you along if we get the opportunity. I have no problem with speaking english and tell them how the game work. If they get stomped over by no getting killed by crossfires or 2v1 situations with interlocked chain-strikes where you can just hide behind a shield they will learn nothing, will get frustrated and leave.

It's not about the scene or about the clans.

Специально зарегистрировался что бы написать.
Караваны 1.3.0
Итог: Раньше караваны были серьёзным и интересном куском гейм плея. Можно было развивать караван, занимаясь им. Добавлять войска получше, накидать товару для первоначального капитала. В принципе больше войск дать. Мои караваны успешно уничтожали бандитов, ещё и качал плутовство компаньён, продавая пленных. Торговля ток не качалась никак вообще. Мне развитой караван приносил 7000-12000 прибыли в день. Да и в принципе интересно было ими заниматься. Мне.

В обновлении 1.3.0 Караваны убили начисто.
Есть диалог для большего количества войск при создании каравана, не работает 30 , пробовал по всяком и начинал заново. Войск каравану передать нельзя, торговать со своим караваном нельзя. Какого ....? Это мой караван, я им управляю. Зачем резать и убивать , лучшеб функционал добавили. Прокачку кавана, возможность автоматического увеличения войска. Вообще не понятно сколько таскает караван по факту и как закупается. Где это написано, от чего зависит? Не не не, верните в зад все. зачем кусок НПС? Верните и расширьте функционал караванов. Добавьте указание диалоговое атаковать или нет бандитов, число войск на какое может нападать, ну там больше или меньше. Караван это вообще предприятие целое.

More likely it will just chase people away and with bannerlord being primarily a single player game with no microtransactions I'm sure they probably won't even notice, hell it's already dropped like crazy for multiplayer since release and they don't seem to have noticed at all. You may be greatly overestimating your leverage.
Accepting this change hurts the MP just as much as stacking against pubs on purpose. It can't get worse so they try to force a change. Understandable.

Inappropriate content
I cant play with my friends because you cant beat us? That's pretty interesting opinion (no). That's the matchmaking problems, not ours. We don't must to start play worse because of bad matchmaking. The purpose of any activity - is be better and better in it. If developers doesn't want to make good matchmaking and game modes to increase the popularity of multiplayer, it is not our problem. Why we must to take care of community if even developers doesn't care?

They force us to play versus randoms? Okay! I will collect a pack of the most cruel beasts and we will stomp every public we meet. No any fun or chances to randoms. Only tryhard. We will slaughter them like cattle on spawn until they leave and never come back.

Again, you are doing that, admitting you are doing it, refusing to stop doing it, and then saying the problem is with everyone else.

It's EA, and you should have known that things will shift and change, aren't always gonna be perfect, and you're criticism is valid to want a better system. Your self arrogance and refusal to compromise in the current lay out until it gets better is your self inflicted problem.

"This will kill multiplayer, but I refuse not to do it"

Sounds like a 100% your problem.

its not his job to do so... if i visit a restaurant its not my job to get them more customers aswell. Matchmaking shouldve never been released without a skill based system.

It wasnt released. Why is this so hard for people to understand? It's in early access, it's not a finished state and isn't designed to be a place where people can compete yet. It is 100% a time dedicated to test and will likely see drastic changes by launch.

It wasnt released. Why is this so hard for people to understand? It's in early access, it's not a finished state and isn't designed to be a place where people can compete yet. It is 100% a time dedicated to test and will likely see drastic changes by launch.
Matchmaking without a skill based system to sort players out is like building a roof without a house. Furthermore its a sequel to another game where you have players with insane amounts of playtime, most of them have played in the beta aswell.

edit: its around 50 lines of code, you can handle that much in 8 years.

Again, you are doing that, admitting you are doing it, refusing to stop doing it, and then saying the problem is with everyone else.

"It's not my fault she was wearing those clothes!!"
This rape comparison is worth a report.

It's EA, and you should have known that things will shift and change, aren't always gonna be perfect, and you're criticism is valid to want a better system. Your self arrogance and refusal to compromise in the current lay out until it gets better is your self inflicted problem.

"This will kill multiplayer, but I refuse not to do it"

Sounds like a 100% your problem.
Another shot, let's queue I'm not getting banned for stomping!

Matchmaking without a skill based system to sort players out is like building a roof without a house. Furthermore its a sequel to another game where you have players with insane amounts of playtime, most of them have played in the beta aswell.

edit: its around 50 lines of code, you can handle that much in 8 years.

And their focus is singleplayer, and when they do make changes to MP, the priority is balance issues, performance issues and bug fixes. They aren't going to cater to the competitive scene for quite a while, people need to accept that reality. It's already known that custom servers will be available, simply wait for that to arrive. They are not obliged to make the game easier for competitive players until more pressing issues are taken care of

You're vastly over simplifying the implementation of a skill based match making system.

Your solution is a temporary one to try and set of competitive matches using a system not designed for them and if that interferes and causes issues with non competitive players, they obviously aren't going to make their changes based around your system.

Simply wait for custom servers to be implemented.
I think you don't get the point. We want to play against other 6 stack groups not playing against randoms and winning 3:0. It's frustrating for the publics and it's boring for the stacks.
Forcing to play against such clans will cause into forcing the frustration.

So please let's stick together and address the issue that the matchmaking is unbalanced and will cause into people leaving.

Made already enough potato rabble rounds it gets boring.

And their focus is singleplayer, and when they do make changes to MP, the priority is balance issues, performance issues and bug fixes. They aren't going to cater to the competitive scene for quite a while, people need to accept that reality. It's already known that custom servers will be available, simply wait for that to arrive. They are not obliged to make the game easier for competitive players until more pressing issues are taken care of
This literally hurts the casual MP scene aswell. Nothing good comes from a leaverbuster without ranking system.

You're vastly over simplifying the implementation of a skill based match making system.
you cant even balance a game if the teams arent equal, its not just the competitive scene its the whole community that queues for skirmish that suffers

It is unfortunate that the tools aren't there to allow clans to arrange proper scrims right now, I totally agree. But you also have to think of the people that queue to find a match only to see a team drop out immediately before the match even starts.

Eventually, we will be able to share server files with the community so they can host their own private servers. We will also be making more updates to multiplayer throughout the early access period, including ranked matchmaking, which should help in the long term. In the short term we are trying to fix the issue with passworded servers so we can at least start making a server available for clans to spend some time on.
Dear Callum,
We will still try to organize our scrims because there still will be a chance for a lucky roll from MM. However due to this penalty 50% of the time my team will be forced to play against random players. It won't be fun for them, it won't be fun for us (except situations when randoms are from some decent clans - most of the time they are not). Please consider not including this change or give us a tool to play scrims. For example different queue, additional "game mode" which will be skirmish but it will allow only 6stacks to queue.

Dear Callum,
We will still try to organize our scrims because there still will be a chance for a lucky roll from MM. However due to this penalty 50% of the time my team will be forced to play against random players. It won't be fun for them, it won't be fun for us (except situations when randoms are from some decent clans - most of the time they are not). Please consider not including this change or give us a tool to play scrims. For example different queue, additional "game mode" which will be skirmish bit it allow only 6stacks to queue.
+1!

1.3 beta - I know it says autocalc now uses numerical advantage. Did a quick test with my small, beginner 30 man party vs 12 looters. Had 9 killed -.-. In no way reflective of my just going into the battle and hitting f1-f3; I could maaaaaybe understand it better if I only had recruits killed, but most of the deaths were tier 3 & 4 troops.

Other than that I am really loving 1.3 beta patch! Great work guys!

I think you don't get the point. We want to play against other 6 stack groups not playing against randoms and winning 3:0. It's frustrating for the publics and it's boring for the stacks.
Forcing to play against such clans will cause into forcing the frustration.

So please let's stick together and address the issue that the matchmaking is unbalanced and will cause into people leaving.

Made already enough potato rabble rounds it gets boring.

Maybe it wouldn't be a problem if people didn't try to play competitively in a Early Access title before the support has been added? No amount of wishing is suddenly going to make Taleworlds suddenly focus on implementing custom servers faster, or add in skill based match making. its not their primary focus. I want a competitive option as well, the ability to play in scrims and actual battles and duels, but Im completely aware that its not the backburner and won't be around for a while yet. I'l just wait.

This all comes across like the competitive community demanding (or at least expecting) the game support their ability to play competitively before the systems have been put in place for it. You could just, wait for the full release?

Back
Top Bottom