Patch 1.5.5 - I'ma end this man's whole simping career

Users who are viewing this thread

Could you kill them both ?
yes you can... but be careful leaking out photos about it or else you going to end up like that Skyrim Necromancer RP player that ended up on Swedish television news channel because he had decorated his house with sculls (in game that is) xD

Last edited:
Could you kill them both ?

But I already subbed to 3 years of her OnlyFans?? I hate to say it. Especially after what she's done... But, I am too addicted to Her Majesty's feet pics.

Why don't you just you just kill him?
Time for Boronchar to meet with an unfortunate accident... :twisted:

I've killed many men in my campaign. But to suggest that I kill my wife's new boyfriend King... I don't know. I must think on this.

I have a feeling this is mostly just people being silly, but just in case, I feel it's worth clarifying something.

Rhagaea can't be married by the PC because she's a clan leader. She is not unique in this regard. As a female PC, you can't marry men who are heads of their clans. (Ira also becomes ineligible for marriage if her mom dies before you marry her.) Taleworlds didn't change stance so much as give the game a general update. However, while you can't marry clan leaders personally, you can (or will later be able to) offer a relative's hand in marriage to improve relations. Think of it this way; marrying a clan leader means marrying into their clan. She would have to step down to marry you... or you would have to be willing to step down from leadership of your clan. Unless Taleworlds decides to allow you to convince Rhagaea to step down, or implement a mechanic where you can step down as clan leader and allow you to join another clan (which would require programming in mechanics for being a servant of a clan, rather than the guy in charge), you're outta luck, and will never be able to marry Rhagaea (outside of console commands that give leadership of her clan to someone else.)

Back
Top Bottom