In Progress Parties circle between Varagos Castle and Sestadaim Castle endlessly

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.6
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Parties in my Kingdom go between Varagos Castle and Sestadaim Castle endlessly, but just before reaching either castle, they turn around to go to the other. They take the mountain path that cuts through Varagos village and the bridge. Any parties that want to go to either castle join the endless loop. I tried to form an army to lead the parties away, but some go straight back, and others join the endless loop in the meantime.
How to Reproduce: Had recently taken both castles in a single war, so a lot of parties were in the area. After peace, the parties started circling.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None, no mods, vanilla 1.2.6

Computer Specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
RAM: 16GB

Hey I had this with one of my clan parties today. I gave them one troop when speaking to them to inspect troops and this broke them out of the loop, as did when they got called to an army.

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom