Version number
v1.2.7.31207
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Bilguuncv

Recruit
Summary: Disbanded parties, but it seems like they're stuck. I went there to see what's happening since it was taking so long, but all troops are in wounded status, including the party leader so it shows 0 on the map. When I talk to them they say that they're going to a castle and then they'll be disbanded but they're just keep going forward and back. Tried to take all wounded troops one of the party, but still nothing changes.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX3060
GPU Driver Version: 551.61
CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12650H 2.30 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB (15.6 GB usable)
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 500GB SSD

Could you send us a save file just before disbanding so that we can take a look?
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Could you send us a save file just before disbanding so that we can take a look?
Hi thanks for the reply,
about the ticketing I've been trying to send a ticket multiple times, but either the page stuck in loading, refreshes itself or it shows a message "The page was not displayed because the request entity is too large.". I've uploaded a rar file around 50mb which is not maximum size (100mb), so I don't know why it's not working.

Oh
Summary: Disbanded parties, but it seems like they're stuck. I went there to see what's happening since it was taking so long, but all troops are in wounded status, including the party leader so it shows 0 on the map. When I talk to them they say that they're going to a castle and then they'll be disbanded but they're just keep going forward and back. Tried to take all wounded troops one of the party, but still nothing changes.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX3060
GPU Driver Version: 551.61
CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12650H 2.30 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB (15.6 GB usable)
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 500GB SSD

Hi while scrolling I found your post and thought I could offer you a soultion you simply need to give the party a day or two to disband. Then you can find the party leader in the nearest city or in the party menu to call them back to you.

Hope this helps,

R. K. D.

Back
Top Bottom