Open beta first (and last) impressions

Users who are viewing this thread

safe

Sergeant at Arms
I am utterly disappointed with this game. It almost looks like the developers didnt touch multiplayer for all these months, not counting changing weapons stats and javelins stack amount. Matchmaking still doesn't work properly, performance is worse that it was 2 months ago, game keeps crashing randomly, sometimes it doesn't save your statistics, not to mention awful melee but for this i already have no hope. This is the first time i have refunded a game. It's not even EA it is an open beta but the one that is as expensive as a complete product. And yes i know it is EA but assuming that beta looked exactly like EA in terms of muliplayer experience i predict that it's going to be an ethernal EA. :sad:(((

Beta looked the same as EA since they were improving it for the entirety of the beta up until the EA release today. It has improved vastly in the beta which lasted for like over 6months or something, so likely will be getting improvements still. You can check the changes they made in the recent months, and there has been much more than javelin stack amount changes. However, if you think the melee and overall combat is awful then yeah, maybe just forget this game.

There are a lot of changes in multiplayer man, and there will be more in future. Don't forget its an EA not finished product. Developers said at the beggining if you think that you're not up to play game in current state just wait for full game. IMHO I just want to help devs with my small amount of monies for effort they made till now.

Back
Top Bottom