Loading a 1.0.3 save on the latest game version 1.1.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,
I was wondering if it's possible to continue my playthrough that was originally on the version e.1.9.0, updated manually through the Steam Betas tab in chronological order up to 1.1.0, that's when I stopped since I saw this Encyclopedia issue.

For some reason, dead Characters show up just fine with all of the history and the image, but alive members (for example Tynops, picture number 4) who is a part of my kingdom as a vassal, the game doesn't recognize him that I have even interacted with him.

So is there a fix for this aka a Save Updater or are the saves just not forward compatible?

Thanks!

This happened to every existing save ported over to 1.1, which is where they introduced the new "fog of war" system. The game doesn't recognize which characters you've already met, so everyone is unknown as if you've just started a new game.

The save will work, and the encyclopedia will fill up as you meet people again.

This happened to every existing save ported over to 1.1, which is where they introduced the new "fog of war" system. The game doesn't recognize which characters you've already met, so everyone is unknown as if you've just started a new game.

The save will work, and the encyclopedia will fill up as you meet people again.
So everything else will work exactly as intended?

Back
Top Bottom