Old thread (locked)

What faction are you most excited to see on the battlefield?

• U.S. Cavalry

Votes: 643 35.9%
  • U.S. Settlers

Votes: 286 16.0%
  • Mexicans

Votes: 248 13.8%
  • Apache

Votes: 439 24.5%
  • Comanche

Votes: 176 9.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women of that age went through extremely diffucult times, having to sell their bodies to feed bastard families due to the ravages of war.Not a laughable subject.

:lol:

that's fair enough, you shouldn't be expected to do tons of extra work just to have women. however, you might consider making at least a couple female clothing models. maybe, a dress or two and then one in men's clothes, but with the appropriate shapes. that's not too much trouble, is it?

thx, but since i am amateur, i couldn't balance resolution vs size. So it is a bit low-resolution.  I will make another much longer video later, and the backround music will be "The extascy of gold"  :grin:

That video is all kinds of awesome: the dueling system looks like it's coming along perfectly, and I love the look and feel of the towns. What was the scenario at the beginning, where the enemy galloped past and took a shotgun blast to the face?

I definitely need to buy a Morricone album when this mod comes out. Gotta set the mood. :cool:

Also, minor cosmetic suggestion: horses should be renamed to something a little less medieval. Saddle Horse still works, but maybe replace Hunter with Mustang, Courser with Thoroughbred, Steppe Horse with Indian Pony, etc.

attackrat said:
That video is all kinds of awesome: the dueling system looks like it's coming along perfectly, and I love the look and feel of the towns. What was the scenario at the beginning, where the enemy galloped past and took a shotgun blast to the face?

I definitely need to buy a Morricone album when this mod comes out. Gotta set the mood. :cool:

Also, minor cosmetic suggestion: horses should be renamed to something a little less medieval. Saddle Horse still works, but maybe replace Hunter with Mustang, Courser with Thoroughbred, Steppe Horse with Indian Pony, etc.
Not to mention the user-friendly heavy charger. :razz:

Alfred said:
attackrat said:

Not to mention the user-friendly heavy charger. :razz:
I can just picture a cavalry company galloping up to the attack, only to be met by a horde of howling Comanches riding plate-clad chargers. We'd have the Battle of Little Big Agincourt on our hands.

attackrat said:

there was no story, it is a simple bug, troops in the towns attack you. Highlander will fix it, no worries. But imagine that, you just wanted to drink something in the saloon and some stupid cowboy dares to mess with you. And he tastes shotgun to the head.  :wink:

Dueling system is awesome yes. You hear ticks of the clock, and than the bell rings. If you pull your revolver early, or move from your place before bell rings, you are killed by a sniper on the roof. (there is no sniper in the roof actually, it is the role-play part of it  :grin:)

Towns are built by me. Happy to hear you like the way they feel. I trusted my imagination and the western movies to construct the towns. So hopefully, player coud feel he is in a western movie  :grin:

wow this mod is now too close to die but i dont think so
also i posted some ideas one of them is prisons
when you make prisons can you make locks you need to shoot them to open is it possible?

yellowmosquito said:
insomniac said:
thx, but since i am amateur, i couldn't balance resolution vs size. So it is a bit low-resolution.  I will make another much longer video later, and the backround music will be "The extascy of gold"  :grin:

Best Morricone song, period.  :mrgreen:

Don't worry.  Native American horses are in the works.

That's great, but why don't you remove the saddles?

Because he'd have to re-rigg every single horse then. Hehe.
However, I began to make re-models with western saddles and without saddles anyway and those textures will be applied to them.

As i promised. Second vid. It is better than the first. Don't forget to click "watch in high quality option. It is high resolution. And also watch it full screen.  :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4XxrYgo_UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom