Old thread (locked)

What faction are you most excited to see on the battlefield?

• U.S. Cavalry

Votes: 643 35.9%
  • U.S. Settlers

Votes: 286 16.0%
  • Mexicans

Votes: 248 13.8%
  • Apache

Votes: 439 24.5%
  • Comanche

Votes: 176 9.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlander said:
Alright, I planned to make a gameplay movie, but didn't have much time recently. However, I got some spare time today, so here you go:

"The Trapper"
(about some trappers and villagers fighting natives)

I hope some more will follow, since there is much more already done than you can see here.

Very nice western atmosphere!

The partcles when you shoot the rifle are a bit strange. Will there be smoke as well?

looked good, however I suggest hightening the gravity on the particles so that they rise upward in more of a goup as opposed to a chain.

also joo need some better indian faces, I may be able to make one but please make some or the atmosphere will be semi-ruined.

very nice! :smile:

- will you change the reloading animation?
- get some guys from the forums and do some voiceacting :smile: For proper indian and cowboy battle cries :wink:

All this time and I didn't know this is a mod in development! I thought it was just a discussion.

I'll try to find some time to help.

Awesome, to be honest i didnt expect much of it (didnt think it would work in this game), but apparantly i couldnt have been more wrong. :mrgreen:

Looks awesome, except for the loading animation, is that possible to be changed? Because that would do a lot for this mod.

Chel said:
Very nice western atmosphere!

The partcles when you shoot the rifle are a bit strange. Will there be smoke as well?
Yes. Most firearms have smoke, I have forgotten to add it to this one.
Nabutso said:
Added "The Trapper" to my M&B Video thread. Hope you don't mind  :grin:
Sure.
MiklosB said:
You should upload "The Trapper" to YouTube or something.
Dain Ironfoot said:
Yeah seriously... needs a mirror... I still haven't been able to look at it.
Mkay. I don't like youtube though. It decreases the quality a lot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF8BPclNdkk
Merlkir said:
very nice! :smile:

- will you change the reloading animation?
Silver said:
Looks awesome, except for the loading animation, is that possible to be changed? Because that would do a lot for this mod.
Maybe.
Merlkir said:
- get some guys from the forums and do some voiceacting :smile: For proper indian and cowboy battle cries :wink:
Go forward.  :wink:
Nethoras said:
looked good, however I suggest hightening the gravity on the particles so that they rise upward in more of a goup as opposed to a chain.

also joo need some better indian faces, I may be able to make one but please make some or the atmosphere will be semi-ruined.
I already tried, but it looked very bad. I don't have good references either.

Dont listen to them highlander, everything is awesome! i reckon this mod is looking better than Bitter Earth and Jennifer Hawkins combined.

And thus criticism dies...  :roll:

I just saw the vid, the loading anim does look a little awkward.. but I'm sure it should be possible to fix.

OOoo cant wait for this mod to be released...together with Holy War (think thats what it's called) and The Last Days this one is highly anticipated (I played TLD for 2 versions now..so far loving MODS more then vanilla)

Excellent video.
Don't worry too much about the loading animation- it does look awkward, but it's not that big a deal. :smile:
(you could try using a slower version of the crossbow reload anim instead until you can make a new one- that looked pretty cool in  the call to arms mod.)

Shiro said:
(you could try using a slower version of the crossbow reload anim instead until you can make a new one- that looked pretty cool in  the call to arms mod.)
Agreed.  :eek: Looks fabulous, until you are going to watch the details of course.

Also, I love that place in the movie where you shoot one Indian from a horse and he bounced on the ground due the rag-doll system!  :cool: Hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom