Old thread (locked)

What faction are you most excited to see on the battlefield?

• U.S. Cavalry

Votes: 643 35.9%
  • U.S. Settlers

Votes: 286 16.0%
  • Mexicans

Votes: 248 13.8%
  • Apache

Votes: 439 24.5%
  • Comanche

Votes: 176 9.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average Joe peasant said:
TheLordDschingisKahn said:
You don't know how hard I just laughed at your post  :grin: But on a more serious note...Is it possible that it may NEVER be released?Or perhaps it will simply take a few more weeks?Frankly,I would be fine with a few more weeks.Pay-check comes in soon anyways.Hahaha...Still can't get over that though.Gaminglife... :lol:

wat?

Average joe have you read the above posts?

And to LordDschingiskhan

No module system released for 1.003, No 1866......

People need to learn, I don't even mod but I still know that basic stuff.

Yes,I do realise that.If there is no 1.3 system,there can be no 1866  :sad: However I was only pointing out what may be a reality..A very sad,and harsh and heart breaking possibility.Luckily,we all know that we the community,have rarely (if ever) been dissapointed with Mount&Blade.Just a little while longer.

TheLordDschingisKahn said:
Luckily,we all know that we the community,have rarely (if ever) been dissapointed with Mount&Blade.Just a little while longer.

Normally I agree with you, and most enthusastically, BUT this new 1.03 is clearly under the influence of its distributor, and now that is has been released... the possibility of "new" additional components may be jeapordized.  Its NOT just a indie game now.  So how long... if ever...

AHHHHH! No,no,no,no,NO!Think happy thoughts! :sad: We need to have atleast some amount of faith that the system will come through.Alot of modders are counting on it,and the community is absolutely dying to get it.If it stops here,who knows how long it will take for this great game to go right back where it started?This is surprisingly a very serious component to the growth and development of not only the game,but the community itself.

yeap if it doesnt come out. tones of mods will colapse and people will lose intreast in m&b. but yea liek you say happy thoughs :grin:

All I am advocating is a realistic approach.

I am modder myself.  I am working on a mod of my own.  Am I going to wait and hold off on release until the final version of the module comes out after the game has already finished its development, and continue to hope that for some reason they will continue to develop [the module] even after they are officially done developing the game? NOPE.  My mod is designed for the last and very functional version of .960 ... so that gamers dont have to wait and wish.  IF the full final version module comes out... then we can look forward to an upgrade. (side note: had a computer crash, so my own mod has been delayed as I recover all the apps and resources and etc etc).

So... my personal note:  Lets not let this great mod die while we wait for something that may or may not happen; when a 1866 off of .960 would be VERY cool. Hey?

Of course the mod tools for version 1 will come, they have had modding tools for all versions i think, and they wont stop at version 1. Just wait

I'd like to take a moment to offer my services doing voice acting, dialog, war cries etc. I've been watching this thread actively for quite a while, and I'd really like to contribute. I've already posted a thread offering my services in general, but I'd like to personally extend the offer here, since I am eagerly anticipating this mod.

lumikant said:
I'd like to take a moment to offer my services doing voice acting, dialog, war cries etc. I've been watching this thread actively for quite a while, and I'd really like to contribute. I've already posted a thread offering my services in general, but I'd like to personally extend the offer here, since I am eagerly anticipating this mod.

Did you post this on their external forum?

lumikant said:

how many have you posted this in threads today??

waraelm said:
lumikant said:

how many have you posted this in threads today??

Why, is he spamming?

once this mod is ported and everythings cheacked to see if it works alright i can finaly be a mexican bandit oh the joy  :grin: :grin: :grin: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :cry: :grin:

Scalping would indeed be amazing an dunique  :grin:
As for Mexican banditos...Prepare to be shot in the face by my Apache warriors  :twisted:
Then again...Does sound appealing..Then I could re-enact the Zappatista movement  :shock:
Sweet deal..... :grin: I really do hope this mod pulls through.All we have to do is wait for the system to come out.
Only time will tell.  :wink: But in the meantime...Let's start a discussion  :grin: Who would win in a full on fight(Every vassal available to that faction) Apache vs. Mexican Banditos. I think it would be pretty even.How about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom