Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

I suspect you might have some bad files or that the graphics setup is wacky - have not seen anything like that myself
[/quote]

So do you think i have to reinstall the patch 1.2? Or maybe try to find a better setup for the textures problems?

JeanVoltigeur84 said:
I'm on day 247 and i'm play L'aigle on a Mac. For me this are the most commons bugs i've encountered:
1) A lot of missing textures!! all the internal rooms are white except for the NPC( all of it : City halls, Taverns,) only the arenas are visible but with lot of missing textures.
2) the games crash quite a lot! i've approximately calculated that crash every 60/70 minutes of games in my case and always in different situations( entering in battle,arena,troops menu and so on)
3) the water textures are all white
4) French Curassiers armors are invisible(you can see only the head and the legs)
For all the rest THIS GAME IS AMAZING!!
Does Everybody have the same problems or possible solutions? I repeat that i'm playing it on a MAC!!
Thanks

take a look at this thread. it's for mac users, i hope you'll find
something usefull.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,322404.msg7611712.html#msg7611712

I tried using the british rifle/sword at around 4000 francs - could shoot with it fine but when i want to use it as a polearm i only reload - cant help remember how well the system in 1805 worked with seperate muskets for melee and shooting

A silly question, but I've got to ask anyway - you are pressing x to change to melee mode and back, right? I've never had an issue with that not working so I don't have a clue as to how it could get bugged.

CaptainAndrew said:
A silly question, but I've got to ask anyway - you are pressing x to change to melee mode and back, right? I've never had an issue with that not working so I don't have a clue as to how it could get bugged.

yes, it's "x".

ah ok my mistake, so that question wasnt silly at all:smile: - can the AI handle that properly? It sometimes looks like my companions on horseback struggle with melee when using the carbines

Great MOD. Sadly, I get this gamebreaking missing texture error:

1024x640.resizedimage

Some weapons also miss textures. I'm running M&B Warband on linux (ubuntu 14.04)
Thanx, I'm more than open to game test or send any information to make this great mod playable in linux.

Kalashnikov78 said:
Great MOD. Sadly, I get this gamebreaking missing texture error:

Some weapons also miss textures. I'm running M&B Warband on linux (ubuntu 14.04)
Thanx, I'm more than open to game test or send any information to make this great mod playable in linux.
It's because of Linux. I know that other people had the same problem (also in other mods). Seems to be a problem with the compression of the dds files.
Check that post here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,142777.msg7341919.html#msg7341919
"(...) Ok. I tried one last idea by resaving all the banners with  BC1/DXT1 compression and mipmaps (like I did with the menu screens), and they all work now! (...)"

I know that there are more posts about that matter and its solution on this forum.

encountered some polish GRENADIER VETERANS and killed them - I only got 38! I repeat 38 exp for each kill and reknown value for facing 14 of them and with 3 companions was ONE - 1! that cant be right....

Hey, quapitty, thanx for the quick reply. Sadly I have no idea what BC1/DXT1 compression is, but I'll read more about it, and read the thread you sent me. Is recompressing the textures something I can do with GIMP or Photoshop?

I'll keep on reading. In a way it's bad that it's not a bug but a common linux (and mac?) problem. Also, many other MODs (Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth, Calradia Imperial Age) don't have such a problem, while L'Aigle, Permanent Frontieer, Sayazn, do.

I will edit/repost when I've solved the issue.

Kalashnikov78 said:
Hey, quapitty, thanx for the quick reply. Sadly I have no idea what BC1/DXT1 compression is, but I'll read more about it, and read the thread you sent me. Is recompressing the textures something I can do with GIMP or Photoshop?

I'll keep on reading. In a way it's bad that it's not a bug but a common linux (and mac?) problem. Also, many other MODs (Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth, Calradia Imperial Age) don't have such a problem, while L'Aigle, Permanent Frontieer, Sayazn, do.

I will edit/repost when I've solved the issue.
You're welcome. You'll need a dds plugin for Gimp or you can use DXTBmp (I run into some weird problems with Gimp). Then you can resave textures with different options. Which those need to be I don't know, I am not running Linux. But as I mentioned you should be able to find some info in this forum, as I have seen it. Unfortunately I don't remember where and the search engine is not the best here.

Bonjours j ai un souci depuis  peu le mod l aigle devient sombre la journee on voit deja casiment pu et le soiree ont peu a peine distinguer les personnage une solution avez vous merci

valentinstessy said:
Bonjours j ai un souci depuis  peu le mod l aigle devient sombre la journee on voit deja casiment pu et le soiree ont peu a peine distinguer les personnage une solution avez vous merci

au menu "options",  mets  le setting "hdr" off. si ca ne marche pas, joue un peux avec les options graphic?

chaque fois que je il fait nuit . Je suis 20 jours dans le jeu et seulemen aucune journéele soleil etailt la à Londres, depuis le premier jour deux rien. Et il apparait quand  je joue une bataille. Je vais continuer à tester pour voir si elle est persistante. -Sons continuer à jouer.j ai dû redémarrer Warband pour le fixer. Qui me est arrivé et aucune reponse  jusqu'ici. -. (Encore une fois, je peux faire une capture d'écran pour vous si vous voulez, mais je pense que cette question est assez explicite)

I don't know if its a bug or was it actually reported but. Polish Light Infantry. When leveled up their stats do not go up whatsoever? They are the stats of a simple recruit.

valentinstessy said:
chaque fois que je il fait nuit . Je suis 20 jours dans le jeu et seulemen aucune journéele soleil etailt la à Londres, depuis le premier jour deux rien. Et il apparait quand  je joue une bataille. Je vais continuer à tester pour voir si elle est persistante. -Sons continuer à jouer.j ai dû redémarrer Warband pour le fixer. Qui me est arrivé et aucune reponse  jusqu'ici. -. (Encore une fois, je peux faire une capture d'écran pour vous si vous voulez, mais je pense que cette question est assez explicite)

je crois que ce probleme est reportee par beacoup de mondes ici aux forums.
la meilleure chose que on peut faire, c'est d'atteindre pour un patch.

When recruiting from a city and bandits appear I get stuck because the bandits do not spawn in a reachable area thus me having to quit and reload the game.

Reaper1911 said:
When recruiting from a city and bandits appear I get stuck because the bandits do not spawn in a reachable area thus me having to quit and reload the game.

there is actually a work-around  :smile: through ths.
if you search around the streets, you will find some small alleys.
if you try a little walking through them, u will find a way to the last bandit.
it happened because "barriers" aren't placed on the whole scene (fortunatelly),
allowing you to walk out of the scene.

Back
Top Bottom