Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi i have downloaded the mod and placed it in the moudules folder but when i start the game i cant find the mod in the current module place wher i choose what mod too play have i done any thing wrong or what? i have v1.166

xaicke said:
Hi i have downloaded the mod and placed it in the moudules folder but when i start the game i cant find the mod in the current module place wher i choose what mod too play have i done any thing wrong or what? i have v1.166

make sure in the launch menu  (when you start warband), to scroll down a bit (or up).
sometimes when you have a lot of mods, they aren't visible at first.
it happened one or two times to me.

Just got around to play 1.2 and the blue tint is making me nuts. It's too strong as it is now and you can't see anything at night.

Also, crouching still bugs when using pistols, though you probaply now that already.

make sure in the launch menu  (when you start warband), to scroll down a bit (or up).
sometimes when you have a lot of mods, they aren't visible at first.
it happened one or two times to me.
[/quote]

Nope thats not it i have deleted my other mods only have native and nap now. but L'Aigle still wont show up on the list.

dinnerblaster said:
Just got around to play 1.2 and the blue tint is making me nuts. It's too strong as it is now and you can't see anything at night.

Also, crouching still bugs when using pistols, though you probaply now that already.

I also noticed the pistol/crouch bug.  There also is a problem when mounted reloading the Elliot Carbine.  I had to dismount to reload, as it appeared to launch the character into a different animation while on horseback. 

I am sure this has been reported already, but bridges are sideways as well. 

Hello

I have minor problem, dont know if anyone has. My world map and battle map turn very dark at night and I can't see anything
Is there anyway to fix this ?

Is it intentional for Roi Jerome Napoleon Bonaparte of the Confederation of the Rhine to be a mere vassal rather than king?

I am not sure if it has already been said but the musket armed troops are not nearly as damaging as they should be, a musket volley should take down men all along a line, but in l'aigle I am lucky to take down five men in a volley using all fire-lock armed troops including cavalry. Maybe make these troops a little bit more effective.

I'm playing on Mac through Steam right now, with patch. Had to delete both font.dds and font_data.xml to make text appear. Right now, a lot of textures are missing/white, though so far it only appears to affect some muskets and many environments. Whenever I get pulled into a big battle (my battle sizer is at 150), the game crashes. I could cap and post the next error report, if that would help.

EDIT: I totally forgot! The sounds are a little wonky too. I'm not getting any gunfire whatsoever, and the music won't play either.

I'm noticing the same thing with the music. I go for what seems like tens of minutes without any music playing. Also, the musket fire is so quiet. A battlefield should sound deafening, but instead I can only hear a musket fire if I'm within about 25 feet of it.

I'm not sure if the last post was in reply to mine or the other post after mine but I just thought to comment on the fact that the musketry in wfas is more impressive and useful than the musketry in this mod. In wfas I can clear large numbers of soldiers with a volley but I must resort to the bayonet to even get any noticeable changes to the battle, and it relies on the troops I am in command of being able to actually make it through the battle with the bayonet only. That is how pitiful the musketry is in the game, that I must wait for the enemy to be nearly at my line before a volley will even kill a few of them. The cavalry is fine, FIX THE INFANTRY QUICKLY.

There's nothing wrong with the "infantry" or musketry. If you have enough troops and command their fire with purpose you'll do well enough. The real issue is that the enemy AI almost always charges straight at you which gives time for 3 volleys at best. The first two are not very effective because they'll be at longer ranges, the last one will be in effective range. So essentially you get one good volley aimed at the closest enemy troops unless you personally manage your lines' fire. If you have enough troops to have a left, right and center company, then you can get 3 effective volleys before melee. Plus whatever other divisions you have organized your party by.
Also battle size plays a role in achieving the kind of deadly musket volleys you expect. It's not going to be present in small skirmishes but if you siege a city and advance your line up to the enemy breastworks you'll see how quickly they get cut down.

The British 60th Riflemen (used the exchange feature at military depot from 95th to 60th) still have 95 on their backpacks
sI6OoKz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom