Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

It's all in the title. Please be very clear and descriptive when posting your problem. For example, I've seen people complain about problems with scenes but not telling me which scenes. This is useless to me without that information.
 
Here's a couple I came across. I filtered out the ones other have reported as well.

-Rain. Literally everytime I walk into a town it's raining. I'm 20 days in the game and only on the first day was there a sun in London, since day 2 nothing but rain when I enter any city. And it isn't there when I play a battle. Can confirm this for London, Sheffield, Wilton, Edingburgh, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Groningen, Canterbury, Dover, Aberdeen and Portsmouth and the British Military Depot. Will continue to test to see if it is persistent.

-Sounds keep on playing. Had several instances where the rain sound (which happens a lot, see above) keeps on playing in the background even when you leave a town or enter a building. Had to restart Warband to fix it. Happened to me in London, Sheffield and Amsterdam so far.

-Clipping issues with most headgear for characters with long and/or shaggy hair. Seen this on both my character and NPC's. I guess there isn't much you can do about that though. (don't have a screenshot at hand, but could make one if you like)

-The 1796 British Light Cavalry Sword has no empty scabbard model. So when you equip it, you are holding a sword in your hand while it's also still located in your scabbard. Didn't happen to any other swords I used. (Again, I can make a screenshot for you if you like, though I think this issue is pretty self-explanatory)
 
Crossing the bridge near Buda and Pest, I bumped into an enemy party and found myself on a large ship, embroiled in a naval boarding operation.
 
Reserved for official thread then.

Reserved for bugs encountered.
Not using cheats to enjoy the game.


Light Officer's Sabre scabbard texture is a bit distracting with checkered textures flickering.
7B94EC25B01C492616DD7A53366C01711AC335D6

1796 Pattern Light Sabre scabbard is missing vertex animation when unsheathed.
D563FEF3DFE8BD10592B3C61C51BF34800AC0DE5

1796 Pattern Heavy Sabre scabbard is missing vertex animation when unsheathed.
F2A1706B55BAA497A43213A8BF5274A052B2698C

Pistol Cartridges seem invisible once on the ground. Are the cartridges supposed to be invisible here?
6DFFC9F7A9A2A1FE53B1FED1BB2F4DA8735709AD


Mod folder
Resource folder, has some peculiar items. That I am not sure should be there as the items are different themes..

French Army Recruiter minor typo - lowercase 'h' beginning of sentence that bothered me.
144FB056A90B25B54F45AAB3AF449B6BFDEB5888

Troop Upgrading: says 10d
(I am not sure what the currency of francs would represent in one letter besides 'f' but d for denars should be removed)


List of Fixed Bugs
The town of Toulouse has no arena scene. (Fixed in Version 1.1)
BE276C514EFADC8711E15C944B1E2F4FF4B756A7
The white glow effect seems random, I enter the city hall of Toulouse and it appears. I re-enter the city hall and the effect is gone. (Appears to be fixed in Version 1.1)
 
Bandit attack in london, Not really a gamebreaking bug but the third bandit. One that didn't spawn in the street was stuck on a porch in one of the side streets took like 10 mins to find him lol.
 
I know 200% grodno in prussia is missing it's siege scene. Seeing as I have had to defend/attack it 50 billion times as russia won't leave it alone xD And I know you probably know this but cav are very over powered as they can defeat armies like 3 times their size, happened to me as britain when a french general with 200 cav beat the british army with 600 o.o Though the british musket damage glitch probably didnt help
 
The melee with a musket is the worst ive ever seen in relation to any game/mod (sorry but sadly true, realest mustnt be best).

when u finished the second quest, (in my case it was prussia) and speak with the guy in the tavern after it, you can receive money and xp as often as you want aslong as you spamm speaking with him :grin:
 
I dont think this is a glitch but just in case. Warsaw got obliterated by Austria about 10 turns in, and there lords over the next 20 turns have mostly all joined prussia. Again I think that is probably native feature
 
joer5835 said:
Here's a couple I came across. I filtered out the ones other have reported as well.

-Rain. Literally everytime I walk into a town it's raining. I'm 20 days in the game and only on the first day was there a sun in London, since day 2 nothing but rain when I enter any city. And it isn't there when I play a battle. Can confirm this for London, Sheffield, Wilton, Edingburgh, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Groningen, Canterbury, Dover, Aberdeen and Portsmouth and the British Military Depot. Will continue to test to see if it is persistent.

-Sounds keep on playing. Had several instances where the rain sound (which happens a lot, see above) keeps on playing in the background even when you leave a town or enter a building. Had to restart Warband to fix it. Happened to me in London, Sheffield and Amsterdam so far.

-Clipping issues with most headgear for characters with long and/or shaggy hair. Seen this on both my character and NPC's. I guess there isn't much you can do about that though. (don't have a screenshot at hand, but could make one if you like)

-The 1796 British Light Cavalry Sword has no empty scabbard model. So when you equip it, you are holding a sword in your hand while it's also still located in your scabbard. Didn't happen to any other swords I used. (Again, I can make a screenshot for you if you like, though I think this issue is pretty self-explanatory)
Im guessing the rain is intentional if you are not familiar with the weather in England it rains... a lot
 
Some problems i got:

- The Anti-cav square, when i do f2-f5 (square formation is anti-cav square right?) my line forms 5 rows and thats it.

Picture:

MeuJe0j.jpg

- When i went to the Military Depot in Het Koninkrijk Holland with more than 30 of the same infantry unit i didnt get a flag bearer. I can keep clicking the "Recruit flag bearers" option but nothing happens.

-In Het Koninkrijk Holland, there is a village called Almere. But Almere didnt exist yet back then. (does this count as bug also?)
"Almere is the newest city in the Netherlands: the land on which Almere sits, the Southern Flevoland Polder, was reclaimed from the IJsselmeer in 1959-68. The first house was finished in 1976" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almere)

On the place you put Almere, you can maybe better put Amersfoort there if you look at this map.
http://www.atlasenkaart.nl/nederlands/toonkaart.php?kaart=4807


 
KACollver said:
I dont think this is a glitch but just in case. Warsaw got obliterated by Austria about 10 turns in, and there lords over the next 20 turns have mostly all joined prussia. Again I think that is probably native feature

Are you sure you're not talking about Napoleon Total War?
 
Derpingtonpryce said:
KACollver said:
I dont think this is a glitch but just in case. Warsaw got obliterated by Austria about 10 turns in, and there lords over the next 20 turns have mostly all joined prussia. Again I think that is probably native feature

Are you sure you're not talking about Napoleon Total War?
Haha no I am not, not sure if you are being sarcastic or not
 
Now this is less of a bug as I think it is just me being a fool, but I can't seem to recruit an Ensign. When I click on the recruit flag bearer button it just does nothing.

I have 47 British Grenadiers so that meets the 30 units of the same type condition, I am a Colonel to make sure that ranks isn't a problem. I also can't recruit 95th Rifleman recruits. It just pops up with a message saying "Cannot purchase, not enough francs."

notenoughfrancs.jpg

So I saved and cheated in 100k gold just to see if it was a crazy amount for the recruits or the Ensigns but still could not purchase any. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Or is it a bug?

Then just as I was about to post!

mero21 said:
- When i went to the Military Depot in Het Koninkrijk Holland with more than 30 of the same infantry unit i didnt get a flag bearer. I can keep clicking the "Recruit flag bearers" option but nothing happens.

The Military depot I was at was in the UK.
 
1. Musket melee animation good but the problem is they are extremely under-exaggerated with the butt stock hit the character moves the rifle a whole 2 inches making it very hard the land hits

2. Military standards cannot be purchased even with the correct amount of money and soldiers

3. with the 12-pounder one of the cannoneers gets caught in the cannon rendering it useless until you shoot him (im not sure if this is only a problem with all faction or only the french cannons)

also the british accuracy is totally screwed up, or this might be for historical accuracy  :wink:
 
-I haven't seen an enemy party yet with any banners to steal, neither infantry nor cavalry.
-Sometimes artillery spawns mortar models instead of cannons, without any apparent reason.
-The Russian NCO's halberd is never available at the military depot for purchase.
-Russian greatcoats still have the old yellow straps.
-Carl von Clausewitz is a general despite still being a captain in 1809.
 
gubergod said:
3. with the 12-pounder one of the cannoneers gets caught in the cannon rendering it useless until you shoot him (im not sure if this is only a problem with all faction or only the french cannons)

I had this problem for Brits too.
 
-No sound at all.  No clicking sounds, no music, and yes, I made sure that it was all turned up.  I had to re-launch the game to fix this.

-In the starting quest where you duel the man you spilled beer on, the dueling swords do little to no damage unless you get hit in the face.  As is I had to slash the man 5 times across the face to knock him out.

-Of course there is the musket damage and melee issue, which has already been reported.

-The 3-pounder cannon costs 3000 gold/francs, but I exported my character and gave him a bit more cash, and when I bought two 12-pounders, they both cost 3000 as well.  This was in the Prussian military depot.
 
Back
Top Bottom