Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

Users who are viewing this thread

Harkyn said:
Ej777 said:
Harkyn said:
Well that's depressing. They are touching sacred ground Vitallion, a major birthplace of MoR Memes, educate those filthy pagans.
Speaking of pagans, that reminds me of your satanic cult to Hovis. Didn't you quite literally transform entire biblical scriptures into Hovis versions?

Spent about 4 months trans-versing the entire Bible and Quran into Bread based scripture and then threw them together. It was beautiful.

If only you had spent that time updating and keeping the mod alive rather then creating Religious Scriptures we wouldn't be looking at it's 6th Revival :wink:
The man has point! 1-0

Estogamo said:
Harkyn said:
Ej777 said:
Harkyn said:
Well that's depressing. They are touching sacred ground Vitallion, a major birthplace of MoR Memes, educate those filthy pagans.
Speaking of pagans, that reminds me of your satanic cult to Hovis. Didn't you quite literally transform entire biblical scriptures into Hovis versions?

Spent about 4 months trans-versing the entire Bible and Quran into Bread based scripture and then threw them together. It was beautiful.

If only you had spent that time updating and keeping the mod alive rather then creating Religious Scriptures we wouldn't be looking at it's 6th Revival :wink:
The man has point! 1-0

I'm going to make it 3-0 before long and you bloody Romans will result to calling us Brits OP yet again.

Harkyn said:
Estogamo said:
Harkyn said:
Ej777 said:
Harkyn said:

The man has point! 1-0

I'm going to make it 3-0 before long and you bloody Romans will result to calling us Brits OP yet again.
Thats a good one! In fact, I'm still waiting to see how this 'new balance' is going to influence the scoreboard ^^ Looking forward

Ok I'm not even kidding when I say this but I got rammed in the ass by a ****ing midget goat at our local wildlife park today.

They have this kiddie bit where you can go in and touch tiny midget goats that are good around people and kids, and I was stroking this female goat when I was pushed over by a ****ing midget Ram who was pissed because it thought I was stealing its girl.
I was also heckled by a male Turkey because, and I quote the keeper, "the Turkey may think you're female as its associating your long hair with a female Turkey's crest".
ON TOP OF THAT, there was a live Rhino fight between a male and female Rhino as its mating season and the female was like "no I dont want **** right now" and the male Rhino got uppity and started fighting ****ing everything near it.

I got hit on by a turkey and it still equates to more action than most of you ****s get in a year lol.

Ej777 said:
I got hit on by a turkey and it still equates to more action than most of you **** get in a year lol.
Rather be Navy and have no action then having to resort to animals. Continuously surprise me Vitallion, though I should of guessed you were into bestiality by now.

Ej777 said:
Harkyn said:
Ej777 said:
I got hit on by a turkey and it still equates to more action than most of you **** get in a year lol.
Rather be Navy and have no action then having to resort to animals. Continuously surprise me Vitallion, though I should of guessed you were into bestiality by now.

This mod does **** to you man
Aye, quitting this was like coming off drugs. I feel like my brain cells are finally stabilizing after how many I lost communicating to the daft twats in this community. Most especially Macca :wink:

Ej777 said:
We've just changed the village floor texture to a cobblestone road texture for all you sceners out there, should be alot easier to do Roads and City interiors now.
Since I have been gone it seems MoR has just become another bland copy of minecraft

Ej777 said:
Estogamo said:
Ej777 said:
We've just changed the village floor texture to a cobblestone road texture for all you sceners out there, should be alot easier to do Roads and City interiors now.
Thanks dad!

The last time you actually scened something useful and playable was in 1.1
The last time you actually asked me to do something was back then

Ej777 said:
You must of 'researched' paved roads by the process of 'engineering'.
maxresdefault.jpg

Wonder who will recognize what game this is..

usnavy30 said:
Ej777 said:
maxresdefault.jpg

I want you to jump off a bridge.

usnavy30 said:
Ej777 said:
maxresdefault.jpg

Great game! I remember!

Back
Top Bottom