MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [NW] Warhammer 40k Grim Future

Users who are viewing this thread

kylebrunt

Regular
This will be a Warhammer 40k mod for Napoleonic wars so far we have done models for the imperial guard the mod was in development for warband and were currently in the process of moving it to NW with some of the following factons: Imperial guard, space marines, Tau, Oaks and chaos.
Mod team:
lore advicer and mapper:
Newberry/Sarge
coder:
Sev
textures:
Randolph
were currently looking for people to help out with the mod modelers and skinners message Sev666 or Rebelboy1 on steam if interested.
we also have a FSE post here http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2675.0

Vastly similar mod you're talking about announced on 30th of November 2011 has in one+ year time produced basically 1 soldier model and a trench. This is very common and similar to other mods like Crusader - Way to expiation and Warhammer - GRIM AGE: Ostland Campaign just to name few. No matter how this mod turns out I am not sure "joining forces" would produce anything real and playable faster and better. Of course it's up to the team to chose :smile:

Andreus hasn't properly compiled all of his work in the first post, I suggest that you take the time to read through all the pages, it's quite promising.
I wholeheartedly suggest that you contact him and ask if you can lend help before you try and do anything serious with this.

Shortshorts said:
Andreus hasn't properly compiled all of his work in the first post, I suggest that you take the time to read through all the pages, it's quite promising.
I wholeheartedly suggest that you contact him and ask if you can lend help before you try and do anything serious with this.

This. Two mods about the same thing are a waste of effort really on your side.

i have been talking to the developer  of the original war band there was a mistake from rebelboy, who was a part of his team at the certain moment of time, and we  did not have permission to use the mod however we have talked it out and agreed that we want to make 2 seperate mods and do not wish to merge he wants to make a mod from warband and we for Napoleonic wars  but we will be cooperarting and hope the best for each others mods

Update: As of now we are giving it too regiment leaders and members of the mod Team Also ate as of now we are in  the pre-alpha stages for the mod and have been able to make a playable version of the pre-alpha as of now however we are using are FSE thread more then this so go to http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3242.0 for more updates for the mod.

Back
Top Bottom