Not Amused

Users who are viewing this thread

Size has little to nothing to do with the difficulty of writing on one's own penis.

Mage246 said:
Do you have any idea how hard it would be to write on your penis with a sharpie and have it come out legibly? I kept expecting one of you guys would figure that out, but then I realized you were all too gullible.

I just tried a biro and it was fine.

Mage246 said:
Do you have any idea how hard it would be to write on your penis with a sharpie and have it come out legibly? I kept expecting one of you guys would figure that out, but then I realized you were all too gullible.
Huh?

I had no problems writing on my 23 centimeters :roll:

Now, writing something before it is erect so that it is legible after it is erect would take some skill...

Also, writing on Pavlov's cock would be hard since the damn thing is 5-dimensional!

Claiming you have a big penis just makes people wonder how small it really is.

Hey, arguable I fell for it the hardest, and I found it pretty funny.

Even if I feel a little abused and vulnerable.

Hershey said:

Come here, I'll make it all better.

Hershey said:

Yeah, but then you are a sweet little tootooo.

STOP IT I DON'T WANT YOU MAKING LEWD COMMENTS AT ME ON THE FORUM YOU'RE THE BIGGEST ******* ON THIS FORUM!

(sarcasm)

It appears part of the problem is that I don't know Bulle and Pav well enough to know their "preferrences."  Nor do I wish to.  I just don't normally hang around the threads they do.  My reaction was a combination of over-reactive daddy reflexes and lack of perception that certain kinds of "humor" are funny.  And I'd do it again.

If you actually read the original post, I was not trying to impose my humor (or lack of it) on anyone.  I was just pointing out that today's "humor" and "good fun" are tomorrow's "regrettable incidents" and "criminal activity."  I won't be around to say "I told you so" when the powers-that-be find such things "not so funny" in the future.  Like I said, I'm an old fuddy-duddy.  Where I work, I would be required to report to my superiors any such stuff as that thread contained, and someone would be looking for a job, "humor" or not.  And maybe looking for a defense lawyer.

Back
Top Bottom