Not Amused

Users who are viewing this thread

It's worrying if all those people not thinking anything wrong was done weren't in on the joke.

I think you're just sad because someone hasn't exposed themselves. I'll send you some pictures of my mighty sword, and then you'll be in on it aswell!

Well, I can see not much has changed at good old TaleWorlds.
Tisk tisk tisk.

On a side note, coming to the UK during a depression - not smart.
I'm losing pounds.
And I ain't talkn' bout dem friends of calories.

macethump said:
DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR DAR DAR.

super-retard.JPG

See, the difference is the event actually did NOT occur. So what is your post basically about? how you feel if it WAS to happen? Put down the pipe, ease your paranoia.

Sexual harassment? You obviously don't know Bulle. And I don't think I've ever seen anyone seriously try to intimidate a female here, because it's like, the ****ing internet k? Not to mention our girls are pretty cool and adjusted well enough socially to take a joke, even if it does happen to be offensive from time to time.

The whole joke was kind of a spur of the moment idea on our parts, and when everyone had their laughs the thread was closed. We also tried to make it pretty clear that it WAS a joke. Yes it was immature, yes it may have been in poor taste, but it was ****ing funny so deal with it.

Don't be hatin that my penis gets more attention then yours.  :razz:

The most sinister Mr. Pavlov said:
Sexual harassment? You obviously don't know Bulle.
You're assuming he thinks you were the one doing the harassment. Maybe he does know Bulle. Why not show him on the doll where the bad lady touched you?
And I don't think I've ever seen anyone seriously try to intimidate a female here, because it's like, the ****ing internet k?
Bugman count?

My only problem with the thread was not that it was in bad taste, but that it was so obviously, painfully fake. I was honestly not fooled at all.

This is Bulle we're talking about, after all.

I too read it when it was already closed, but I knew from the start it was a joke. Bulle has made quite clear, on more than one, maybe more than a dozen, ocassions that she loves ****, so she being upset about Pavlov showing his to her was quite unlikely.

Archonsod said:
You're assuming he thinks you were the one doing the harassment. Maybe he does know Bulle. Why not show him on the doll where the bad lady touched you?

I would rather show YOU, on ME. I don't think i've ever really properly shown you how much I like your mowhawk.

( now hes going to start another thread about me sexually harassing men.)

Bugman count?

I kind of always thought of him more as unisex. Like a plant or something. So I guess short answer would be "no" the plant does not count.

Just imagining a penis with the words "You Liek" written on them is enough to make me laugh. Good stuff.

Do you have any idea how hard it would be to write on your penis with a sharpie and have it come out legibly? I kept expecting one of you guys would figure that out, but then I realized you were all too gullible.

Well, I really didn't think too hard about people writing on their genitals, but I knew it was a joke from the obvious exaggerations in the writing style of the first post.

Mage246 said:
Do you have any idea how hard it would be to write on your penis with a sharpie and have it come out legibly? I kept expecting one of you guys would figure that out, but then I realized you were all too gullible.

You have to understand, Pav has an extremely

[quote author=Bulle]
huge cock
[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom