Non-steam pre-orders at Gamers Gate

Users who are viewing this thread

will i get a download for this game if buy it at GamersGate. because it say's that i can buy it but, i don't know if I'll get the download any clues

knight133 said:
will i get a download for this game if buy it at GamersGate. because it say's that i can buy it but, i don't know if I'll get the download any clues

Well at the moment the game hasn't been released, but GamersGate are allowing pre-orders, which means you can pay now and you will be able to download the game on the day of release like everyone else. Doesn't seem to be any advantage actually for pre-ordering the DLC, it isn't like they will run out of digital stock and there don't seem to be any incentives such as additional content for pre-orders (thank goodness).

£8 is steeper than I had hoped, it is after all only a multiplayer DLC and not a huge leap forward from being a very good mod, but I will probably still get it. I think £5 would have been a reasonable price.

How are they pricing their games, whoever lives in America, damn your getting it cheap.

7.95 British pounds = 12.62778 U.S. dollars
9.95 Euros = 13.02853 U.S. dollars

Please explain someone....

EDIT: Its just the American Game Market

Well, £7.95 isn't too bad for a DLC, especially with the comprehensive list of features this one has. I guess you could wait for it to go down in price, but that may take a while.

I decided to take the plunge and pre-order it, just hope the community size lives up to expectations.

Nordmann said:
Well, £7.95 isn't too bad for a DLC, especially with the comprehensive list of features this one has. I guess you could wait for it to go down in price, but that may take a while.

I decided to take the plunge and pre-order it, just hope the community size lives up to expectations.

The good thing is, that the community is already pretty large, even without a released game... :grin:

Nordmann said:

Ah no still gonna get it, always planned to, just got a wee bit confused on the strange prices but Vince explained it so ye, i understand why the prices are as they are, but still think its relatively well....strange.

But ye cant wait

yeah, i dont quite understand why some people  have a problem about the price

Fable 3 DLC Male Highlander suit- $2.00 US
ES 4 Oblivion Horse armor pack- $1.99 US
Call of Duty Black Ops First Strike (adds 5 maps) $15.00 US

price of mount and blade NW- 10-15 dollars US

lord_olafson said:
The good thing is, that the community is already pretty large, even without a released game... :grin:

Good, I have something to look forward to then. I've been let down by too many games over the past few months, hence the scepticism.

BrC Crusader said:
Ah no still gonna get it, always planned to, just got a wee bit confused on the strange prices but Vince explained it so ye, i understand why the prices are as they are, but still think its relatively well....strange.

But ye cant wait

Well, it's better than Steam's pricing system in any case. How anyone can justify $1 = £1 is beyond me, but they do try.

No need to worry Nordmann, NW will retain most of M&M's playerbase I think (not all will want/be able to buy) plus a lot of newcomers who see the DLC advertised by Paradox and on the digital retailers which sell it. In M&M tonight, I saw two passworded servers with 180+ and 190+ players respectively, then a public battle server with just over 100 players, and quite a few with lower numbers (the highest having 20-30 players). So at that one time there were around 500 players playing the mod. It is common to see these numbers with M&M servers.

Day 9....

Running Low on food..

No sleep...

Refreshing the Steam Store Every 1 Minute..

I MUST PRE-ORDER...  :shock:

Why is it 10 dollars and 10 euros, a bit unfair, but anyways I am waiting for the steam version.

Back
Top Bottom