SP - General Nobles of factions should heal for portion of damage dealt.

Users who are viewing this thread

peteyb

Recruit
This would then apply to the player if/when they join/create a faction.

Since the lords spawn at the beginning of the battle, this would allow them to last longer in battles which spawn thousands of troops and last 20-30 minutes.

It would be a lot of fun to see a still healthy and strong enemy lord to fight well into the battle.

But also a great way to get the player the benefit too, so that you can last a little longer in lengthy battles.

Also could help when a lord’s small party is attacked by looters.

It would be a lot of fun to see a still healthy and strong enemy lord to fight well into the battle.
what for? it's not the warband it's the bannelord. and full hp lord still dies to a single lance hit. life of a single entity does not matter, unless that entity is you.
But also a great way to get the player the benefit too, so that you can last a little longer in lengthy battles.
this is what medicine skill and its perks are for. healing up to 40 hp after each battle is a very strong thing.

what for? it's not the warband it's the bannelord. and full hp lord still dies to a single lance hit. life of a single entity does not matter, unless that entity is you.

this is what medicine skill and its perks are for. healing up to 40 hp after each battle is a very strong thing.
I’m not talking about after battle, and I explained what for.

let me hammer it real quick
1) there is not a single unit in the game that survives a hit of let say a javelin with 132 base damage. Enemy lords fall first, well at least in my case, because i hunt them down. It really doesn't matter how many hp they have. No difference. At all.
2) there is no such thing as AI fight well in the battle, AI does suck in this game (well at least for now, i hope). Lords, companions, all of them are equally worthless. Bannerlord is not a Warband, quality and quantity of troops does matter, but a named NPC is just yet just another unit with no special skills, abilities and value.
3) Simulations are in some particualar, so that if you ambush a group of looters with your 350+ party there is a really good chance that T6 units will die in some numbers. How many hp lords have in simaltions hardly matters. It does matter, but not as much as you assume it does.

Your suggestion is simply irrelevant. Because it has no impact on how things are in this game.

let me hammer it real quick
1) there is not a single unit in the game that survives a hit of let say a javelin with 132 base damage. Enemy lords fall first, well at least in my case, because i hunt them down. It really doesn't matter how many hp they have. No difference. At all.
2) there is no such thing as AI fight well in the battle, AI does suck in this game (well at least for now, i hope). Lords, companions, all of them are equally worthless. Bannerlord is not a Warband, quality and quantity of troops does matter, but a named NPC is just yet just another unit with no special skills, abilities and value.
3) Simulations are in some particualar, so that if you ambush a group of looters with your 350+ party there is a really good chance that T6 units will die in some numbers. How many hp lords have in simaltions hardly matters. It does matter, but not as much as you assume it does.

Your suggestion is simply irrelevant. Because it has no impact on how things are in this game.
Interesting how you define irrelevant.

I also try to engage the enemy commanders first because it’s fun, and it would be more fun if my fights with them lasted a bit longer since they’d regenerate when they hit me.

I can’t tell if you genuinely don’t understand this concept, or if you’re just here trying to bash the game. Thanks for the feedback I guess.

Look, i have ~ 2300 hours in this game, and this is not really that big of a number all things considered.
People who play this game are using crafted weapons with absolute killing potential. For me it's sub-optimal lance with dismount capabilities.
For others it's a long two handed polearm that cleaves through any unit in the game with a single swing. It can be a javelin that ignores all kind of protection of a target with a base damage high enough to kill a unit and a half with a body hit, and 3 units with a headshot, base damage my man, bonus damage from a speed can go up to 1500+.
It can be a an axe that cleaves through multiple units at once killing them all.
The list can continue.
Do you undestand? Units do not live long enough to retaliate against a player. AI can fight AI, AI can not fight players.

If i would try to bash anything, i would not be trying to explain how things are in this game, i would go after the very concept of health regeneration from a damage dealt as if this game some kind japanese rpg or its horrible western analogue. And believe me i would have a field day in that case.
Insetad i'm trying to point out, that such "feature" have no place or sense in bannerlord.

This would then apply to the player if/when they join/create a faction.

Since the lords spawn at the beginning of the battle, this would allow them to last longer in battles which spawn thousands of troops and last 20-30 minutes.

Also could help when a lord’s small party is attacked by looters.
Vampire lord? It would be interesting.

As others highlight, the first thing that needs to actually be addressed is how high end weapons are TOO high end.

Commanders and Tier 5-6 troops shouldn’t be dying in one easy hit. That’s what needs to be addressed. Unfortunately too many view this game as a “god amongst men” experience, when it was never supposed to be that

Back
Top Bottom