No More Routed Enemies?

Users who are viewing this thread

9yearsago

Sergeant
Say I beat a party of 30 looters and 10 of them managed to get away. When I return to campaign map these 10 men are not tagged as "routed enemies", instead they become an entirely new party and start following me again as if I did not butchered their comrades and they fled in terror just a while ago. (I usually go solo)

It was a feature in Warband, routed enemies had a special tag on them and behaviour pattern on campaign map. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Another problem is the lack of armor variety in non-empire faction cities. I can't find Vlandian, Khuzait, Aserai medium and heavy armor in merchants. The list of armors for sale does not change with time at all. I hope this gets fixed soon too.

In a similar vein to the routed enemies- I noticed when releasing some peasants from the captivity of a defeated bandit party (I didn't have room for the peasants in my party) that they simply disappear, they are not on the map when I come out of the party screen. Didn't they become a party of their own on the map in M&B/Warband, and go back to their village or something?

Back
Top Bottom