Nightrunn3r's Screenshots!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

nightrunn3r

Recruit
Everybody loves screenshots! Except for 56k users. Post your suggestions for captions!!!

Armagan has added a "clone" option in the latest version of M&B:

The latest fashion in designer shields:

The headshot gallery. Blooood!!! :twisted:

Damn. He bled on my armor. How inconsiderate.

This is for sucking so bad in the tournament!!!

Javelins are painful.

So are arrows.

Bugs:
Apparently, this sword sister has decided to become a peace activist and will fight no more.

At the end of the lake, there is a interdimensional time warp. Cool!

Say, what's that armor you're wearing in the first shot? It doesn't look like black armor...is that the coat of plates or something? It looks kinda cool.

It's a coat of plates, with black helmet. I didn't like the black plate's looks (doesn't look right on an archer IMO) so i got that, which looks a bit more appropriate.

Nice. Yeah, I've been pretty resistant to full plate myself. Just doesn't feel right for a Vaegir. That coat of plates might fit the bill. And it should go ALRIGHT with my thick Nordic helmet.

Nice. I especially liked the designer shield. I wonder if there is a limit on how many arrows you can have sticking in a single shield?

The only screenshot I have taken so far is this, which I only took because I was surprised at the amount of damage I dealt. Perhaps I'll charge 12 crossbowmen and see how many bolts I can get stuck in my shield before they turn me into a pin cushion.

http://img63.echo.cx/my.php?image=1666tj.png

Back
Top Bottom