New patch, new features?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard there was a new patch.

Which unfinished features were completed with the new patch?

Which of the promises but missing features that haven’t been started were implemented?

theres a patch list to read out there every time they release...want me to remind you the link ? or you just wanted to do an statement ?

Why you don't read the patchnotes, they are directly above xD

But new perks for crossbow and archer finished now and 2 new small quests.

?

Please stay on topic
kk statement it is then as i suspected...Could have written something like "why didnt we get more then this TW" instead for leading confusing questions. Or am i misunderstanding you ? If so theres a good link up there and my apologies :smile:

Last edited:
kk statement it is then as i suspected...Could have written something like "why didnt we get more then this TW" instead for leading confusing questions. Or am i misunderstanding you ? If so theres a good link up there and my apologies :smile:
Just stay on topic you are derailing this thread yet again and start another pointless discussion wich leads to nothing.

I heard there was a new patch.

Which unfinished features were completed with the new patch?

Which of the promises but missing features that haven’t been started were implemented?
i think we got new 2 quests and some perks other than that it was just the usual Bug Fix, Balancing stuff. Yes i know thats basically nothing.
I am sure they will need a big shisha break after this "major" patch lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom