- Best answers
- Fixed an issue with death cam in battles.
- Fixed a problem with animation sampling.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to get captured, lose all troops and companions despite a successful battle.
- Both player and the bandit camp boss were forced to start the duel or battle without a wielded weapon. Now the boss wields the weapon when the dialogue is over and the player holds his weapon in his hands if he had already had one.
- Removed the dismounting feature from spear blade parts. Dismounting can now only be applied with spear guard pieces.
- Various problems with companion and lord deaths were resolved. (Parties that lost their party leader in special circumstances should not become stuck. Clan party creation & clan role assignment should not be locked if a companion party leader dies. A number of crashes were handled.) This fix does not resolve the issue in already broken save games.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if the player failed at romance bartering.
- Minor improvement in autosave timings.
- Fixed a bug that caused new notables to not spawn in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that made the wrong menu appear if the player selected an aggressive action in a conversation with an army member.
- Fixed a bug that caused the nameplate of the main party to not appear when starting a new campaign.
- Fixed an issue that prevented player-led army parties from recruiting troops.
- Fixed an issue that caused party icons to disappear after exiting a settlement.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when entering the smithy in any town.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the Trade screen opened.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if the player kingdom makes peace during a battle simulation.
- Players will no longer create caravans for the Lord Needs a Tutor quest NPC.
- Fixed the issue of multiplayer player avatars looking older than their own setting.
- Fixed a bug that threw the player out if the player was disguised in an enemy town and the player's clan declared war/peace with another faction.
- Fixed a Save & Load crash that occurred because of armies that were on an invalid navigation mesh after map changes and had the wrong parties attached to them.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after a rival gang quest battle mission.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when creating a kingdom during a siege.
- Fixed a crash that happened when the Company of Trouble issue quest completed.
- Fixed a crash that happened when a party tried to disband and merge to a neutral city with prisoners that are in a war with the disbanding party's faction, but not in war with the merge city's faction.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after character creation.
- Fixed a crash that happened during saving.
- Chinese localisation updates.
- Turkish translation updates.
- Minor text and punctuation fixes.
- Removed old sheep model. Added new sheep model and animations.
- Fixed lighting issues on one of the Empire Towns (empire_town_h).
- Fixed gate problem on one of the Aserai Castles (aserai_town_b).
- Tree size corrections were made (flora_tree_high_004).
- Minor texture improvement on harness Saddle of Aeneas.
- Added new Battanian chainmail armour (battanian_chainmail_armor_03).
- Improved Select Ruler, Policy, Make Peace, Declare War and Expel Clan decision panels in kingdom decision popup.
- Fixed some localisation issues.
- Added new crafting material icons to inventory.
- Fixed an issue on siege tower connection to Khuzait castle walls.
- Improvement on some of the Battania villages.
- Fixed a bug that caused sieges to continue in the background if a player became a prisoner during the siege.
- Entering the character creator window with V key is enabled again but hair and beard options are kept limited to few basic ones. Hairs and beards can be changed using the barber NPC.
- Fixed missing perk description parts in Non-English languages.
- Disabled infertility chance and instead introduced a reduced pregnancy probability with every additional child.
- Fixed a bug that caused a governor companion to disappear from the governed city.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to pay 0 influence while asking lords to join their army through the dialogue option.
- Fixed a bug that caused a settlement claimant decision to be proposed for enemy kingdoms.
- Fixed a bug with clearing old diplomatic states when joining a kingdom.
- Fixed a bug that caused alley gang leaders to start the conversation with the wrong dialogue after the second phase of the fight.
- Notable Wants Daughter Found quest:
- Companions will get more scouting experience when completing this quest.
- Quest rewards (relation changes, Renown changes) won't scale with issue difficulty.
- Quest effects (quest giver power, town security) won't scale with issue difficulty.
- While searching for the daughter, the player's scouting skill amount will affect the quest.
- If players activate Rival Gang Leader quest and wait for the quest battle in the quest settlement, they will be directed to a new menu when the battle is ready.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Lord Needs Horses quest to end immediately after starting it.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Family Feud quest to fail after a successful persuasion.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to move and control the camera freely in a multi-agent conversation.
- Training field ranged agents were not shooting to entity targets. This was fixed.
- A mounted trainee was added to the training field.
- An option to disable map notifications was added
- Party speed now updates as soon as the day ends. This should resolve issues with the night’s movement penalty not being applied properly.
- Not being able to talk to prisoners between cell bars is fixed.
- Modding tool fixes in preparation of the eventual release.
- Automatic nav mesh generation improvements for the modding tools.
- Added a new asset to breach the wall. Small bug fixes.
- One-handed throwing axes can now be used as melee weapons. (Default button: "X")
- Fixed a physics bug that occurred while riding a horse over a ladder that is on the ground.
- Ranged weapon calculation could cause an application crash. This was fixed.
- Dropped equipment from dead agents could cause a crash related to weapon calculation specifics. This was fixed.
- The format of streaming textures was changed. This improves texture streaming speed and reduces hard disk size of the game by 10GB.
- Mount and dismount animations and timings updated.
- Pushed mounts used to push back against agents to restore their original position. They now no longer do this and remain at their new positions.
Hotfix - 30/09/20
- Fixed an issue that caused the brother and children of the player to not level up.
- Fixed a server crash on multiplayer sieges.
- Fixed sound performance issues on the campaign map.
- Fixed an issue with black squares appearing in battle missions.
Hotfix - 01/10/20
- Barricade fixed for Baravenos Encirclement MP Siege map.
- Fixed a crash related to battle simulations.
- Fixed a bug that caused player encounters to end when a clan left the kingdom that player is a member of.
Hotfix - 07/10/20
- Fixed a crash when picking up a dropped weapon.
Modding Tool Fixes
- Crash from the "Start Mission" button is fixed. It opens a mounted agent mission.
- Added a new tool to create a new module within the modding tools. It will populate the module with empty registered files for ease of modding.
- Modding tools terrain operations crash fixes.
- Added new checks and better error reporting for mismatched, not located DLL's from mods, both for the base game and the modding tools.
- Easier overriding for materials and animation clips added to the right-click menu to the assets in Resource Browser. "Create Override" creates an override for those assets in the selected new module. You do not need to create an empty resource with the same name and change the properties to be same with the overridden resource.
Last edited by a moderator: