NEW Kabuto and Armor For Gekokujo (Final version released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Great stuff! I'm really enjoying the new armors but I have run into a small problem. It seems that I am missing the file: ssh_yoroi_12.dds. Whenever I am in a shop and that particular armor piece shows up, I get an RGL error and the armor is all black with no textures. I rechecked the download links and that particular file isn't there. I am missing something or missing a step?

Well, it maybe my mistake. Let me check the files if there's a missing texture.

Edit : It seems that i forgot to add that texture. Uploading it right know.

Here you go :  http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=89987283616144224979

Aruda said:
PPQ_Purple said:
That thing looks fantastic, until you have to go through a door.
:grin: :grin: I'm going to release the 3rd and final set soon. That set will include more versions of Toyotomi's Kabuto, new kozane (like the one in my signature)  and okegawa armors!

mb_warband_old_2016_11_13_16_06_31_77.png

mb_warband_old_2016_11_13_16_06_49_00.png

mb_warband_old_2016_11_13_16_07_52_30.png

mb_warband_old_2016_11_13_16_19_05_21.png

mb_warband_old_2016_11_13_16_19_10_74.png
NOICE

Hey there.
I don't know what I've done but some of my cities are now missing on the map. (And of course I didn't backup my files) Any chance this files will come as a single sub-mod? (with a installation for dumbs like me)

Im going to release the 3rd pack soon (probably next week)with new items, and i will also release an all-in-one pack, that will include everything in one pack.

Yes, i've been struggling wih university exams, so i will probably release them this weekend, i will also add some more stuff in the meantime.

good luck :wink: meanwhile,
I hope this is inspirational...

samurai heirloom of the Jinnouchi family from
the fictional Anime movie, Summer Wars...

RDtwys8.jpg

7VamTxX.jpg

b5Vr2px.jpg

probably inspired by the armor set belonging
to the daimyō, Sanada Masayuki (1545-1609)

Sanada_Masayuki.jpg

682px-thumbnail.jpg
147px-Hata_sashimono_of_Sanada_Masayuki_%28reproduction%29.JPG

IjXuNsI.jpg

Sanada_Masayuki2.jpg

fJeFohm.jpg

Interestingly the setting of the Amine was based on Ueda castle,
which houses the armor set and the memory of age old battles
against the Tokugawa forces are mentioned too...

i hope you could give me your per to use them in my mod War of Samurai when you are done working on them (since i want each lord to have their own custom armors and stuff and no one else and of course i want to give the player some sp armors for him when he is a lord or more then just a lord) but good job and don't  mind us take it easy i'm having the same Pb with University so take it easy !!

Feel free to use them, as i said before real credit goes to SSH and Geko-Sugo teams.  And i have added many items to the game only thing left to do is to pack them and release. I will release them as soon as i can, the university is killing me right now.  :???:

I can't seem to play it. I added the line that the module.ini.txt suggested at Gekokujo's module.ini and the game says that there are too many variations on mesh. Whatever that means.

Carlos_de_Tonkin said:
I'm retexturing some stuffs from OP's first pack, what do you guys think ?  :grin:
Before_1:
dlo6ANL.png

After_1:
Y4PQXer.png

Before_2:
cr7m9hE.png

After_2:
NgsCxTx.png

Before_3:
kzEBZzS.png

After_3:
i1qgNP4.png
i like them good job you are both talented one with modeling 3d objects and the other with texturing good job i like everything i'm seeing !

Back
Top Bottom